Little Panda

Neighborhoods: Aurora Knolls - Hutchinson Heights
Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Little Panda is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 9/02/2013

A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

TOPCOP photo

TOPCOP

Aurora, CO

If you want Chinese Delivery, RETHNIK YOUR IDEA!

Like everything else I guess, the prices go UP UP UP‎ –
Wouldn’t be so bad, but the QUALITY of food ought to go UP with the prices. Little Panda is the ONLY Chinese restaurant in my very close local area that CHARGES A DELIVERY FEE……THE ONLY! And…….they are the ONLY ONES WHO CHARGE EXTRA to get “so-called” FRIED RICE in lieu of steamed rice. The fried rice consists of NOTHING BUT steamed rice doused with some soy sauce……that’s not fried rice! As the delivery prices go up (I live less than 1/2 block from them), my tip has to go down. This isn’t fair to the driver but I’m spending extra for the so called fried rice and extra for the delivery. I wouldn’t use them at all but my grandson is in love with their Sesame Chicken and even though they say ‘expect delivery in 45 mins to an hour’, they are ALWAYS here in less than 10 minutes! Like I said, I live VERY CLOSE………I guess you have to pay for convenience (rather than QUALITY)!
If you want to ENJOY Chinese, my suggestion is to find a SIT DOWN RESTAURANT with tablecloths and good service and forget this delivery stuff!

Sesame Chicken etc

Is usually crispy – tonight it was SOGGY AND SUCKED! I called them and they remade the dish and brought another but it was just as bad…….guess they have new “chefs”!

September 5, 2011

Expensive

I started going to this resturante when i moved to the neighborhood in 2000. It was very good in the beginning, but throughout the years the prices have grown to be so expensive that you really cannot afford to go there any longer, the…
April 8, 2011

Pretty good food

The food here is very good; the problem is that is very expensive. On top of paying a lot for take-out, they charge extra if you want chili oil.
March 14, 2009

Good Chinese Food

The food is very good here. Good place to go if you are in a hurry and want something relatively quick. We have had the Sesame Chicken and Orange Chicken - both are very good.

Chinese Breakfast Parking
Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

El Chubby's

Mexican in Sableridge

Little Panda  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Little Panda Aurora Colorado, Delivery 80013, Little Panda 80013, Little Panda Aurora Print Out Menu, Little Panda Menu, 80013 Delivery, Little Panda Aurora Co Menu, and Little Panda Aurora Co.