Little Pigs BBQ

Cuisine: BBQ, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
  • 3/15/2017

A diner from Pickens, SC tried it.

• 6/29/2016

A BBQ chowhound from Carlisle, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2016

A dining patron from Pleasantville, NJ tried it.

• 10/04/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/21/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/16/2013

A BBQ food lover from Florence, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2013

A BBQ chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it.

• 3/09/2013

A dining patron from Lexington, SC tried it and liked it.

May 29, 2006

Little Pigs

I really like this place!!!! I am a vegetarian these days... but when I lived in Myrtle Beach I wasn't. I was still picky about what kind of meat I ate though! I lived by myself and I was pregnant, so before work I would go by myself…
April 17, 2006

Best BBQ in town

This place is definitely not fancy, but they have some of the best BBQ in town. The prices are really affordable for the amount of food you get. The restaurant itself has the appearance of a quaint country fast-food joint. The BBQ is…
March 23, 2006

Best BBQ in town!

7/18/2017

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried Godfather's Pizza.

7/15/2017

A diner from US tried Giovanni's Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
None
Cons
Extremely slow and terrible service
7/07/2017

An Italian food lover from Ridgeway, VA tried Roma Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/06/2017

A diner from Murrells Inlet, SC tried Wicked Healthy Kitchen.

7/03/2017

Pros
Cheesesticks totally burnt! to the point there was NO cheese in them. Took one hour and 40 minutes to get our food. Pizza was "rubbery".
7/01/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried Peppers.

6/27/2017

An American food lover from US tried Victoria's Country Cookin, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/23/2017

A Lunch food lover from Laurinburg, NC tried Pop Pop's Pit BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/22/2017

A diner from Myrtle Beach, SC tried Giovanni's Pizza, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

6/20/2017

Teresaw1 tried Red Lobster, didn't like it, and rated it . Teresaw1 didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Waitress
Cons
Slow getting dinner. When it came it was almost cold. What we got looked nothing like picture and wasn't good
Comments
Yes and biscuits great. Our salad had a lot of the hard stems in it and too much dressing for the amount of salad. It was our 25th wedding anniversary and we were disappointed in our meal
BBQ Lunch Breakfast

Little Pigs BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Little Pigs Bbq Myrtle Beach Directions, Little Pigs Bbq Myrtle Beach, Little Pig Myrtle Beach, Little Pigs Myrtle Beach, Little Pigs Bbq Myrtle Beach Menu, Three Little Pigs Myrtle Beach Sc, Three Little Pigs Myrtle Beach, and Myrtle Beach Bbq.