Little Pigs BBQ

Cuisine: BBQ, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
  • 3/15/2017

A BBQ food lover from Pickens, SC tried it.

• 6/29/2016

A BBQ food lover from Carlisle, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/08/2016

A BBQ food lover from Pleasantville, NJ tried it.

• 10/04/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/18/2014

A BBQ food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/21/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/16/2013

A dining patron from Florence, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/15/2013

A BBQ chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried it and liked it.

• 3/09/2013

A dining patron from Lexington, SC tried it and liked it.

May 29, 2006

Little Pigs

I really like this place!!!! I am a vegetarian these days... but when I lived in Myrtle Beach I wasn't. I was still picky about what kind of meat I ate though! I lived by myself and I was pregnant, so before work I would go by myself…
April 17, 2006

Best BBQ in town

This place is definitely not fancy, but they have some of the best BBQ in town. The prices are really affordable for the amount of food you get. The restaurant itself has the appearance of a quaint country fast-food joint. The BBQ is…
March 23, 2006

Best BBQ in town!

2/24/2018

A diner from US tried Malibu of Surfside.

2/23/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Alabama Grill and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

2/09/2018

A dining patron from Pawleys Island, SC tried K & W Cafeterias.

2/04/2018

A dining patron from Coxsackie, NY tried Hungry Howie's Pizza.

2/03/2018

A BBQ chowhound from Hubert, NC tried Tony Roma's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/25/2018

An American food lover from Clinton Township, MI tried Sam Snead's Tavern.

1/22/2018

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried T-Bonz Gill & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nicole was our server and she was Great. Greeted us with a Smile and made us feel So Welcome. The Pork chop was delicious. We will definitely go back and Ask for Nicole.
1/17/2018

An Italian chowhound from Reading, PA tried Fusco's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/11/2018

A dining patron from Myrtle Beach, SC tried Bonefish Grill.

1/10/2018

A Bakeries chowhound from Myrtle Beach, SC tried Toffino's Italian Bakery & Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BBQ Dinner Lunch

Little Pigs BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Three Little Pigs Myrtle Beach Sc, Little Pigs Bbq Myrtle Beach, Little Pigs Bbq, Three Pigs Bbq, Little Pigs Bbq Myrtle Beach Menu, Three Little Pigs Myrtle Beach, Little Pig Myrtle Beach, and Little Pigs Myrtle Beach.