422 University Ave W

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN

The best Chinese food around.

How is it possible that I am the first to review Little Szechuan? This is serious Chinese food. They have several things on the menu, from what you might find at a regular Chinese restaurant to much more exotic fare. You will find pig ears, rabbit and lamb on the menu. (I have not actually eaten those things, but I have heard people ordering them with gusto around me.) I have enjoyed everything I have gotten here, but watch out for the spice level. They are serious about their heat. I tried something with two chili peppers Saturday and I thought my lips where burning off. My husband, who has a higher heat tolerance than I, found it quite spicy, but was able to eat it without drinking a gallon of water.

Tips:

• There is parking in back.
  • If they say it is spicy, believe it.

Fried Green Beans

You can find these on many a Chinese menu, but never as good as the ones here. I don’t know how they do it, but they are ever so good.

Spicy Chili Chicken

I am only giving this four stars because it was too hot for me. I am not sure that is fair, since it does “spicy” and “chili” in the name. It tastes great though. I kept pecking at it and having to drink a ton of water after, but it was so good!

Chinese Hot Pot Outdoor seating

Little Szechuan  Restaurant Reviews

Little Szechuan is located near the cities of Saint Paul, West St Paul, West Saint Paul, and Lilydale.
People found this by searching for: Szechwan 55108, New Szechwan Restaurant Lilydale Mn, Chinese Food Delivery Summit University, Little Szechuan St Paul Best Dish, Little Szechuan, University Ave, St. Paul, Little Szechuan St Paul, Little Szechuan St Paul Mn, and Little Szcheun University Av.