1953 Route 88
Brick, NJ 08724

Liu's Kitchen

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
Pros
"I have tried many dishes here . I only had one I didn't like . But that's just my taste . Overall the food is great as is the service. "
"Na"
  • 2/07/2019

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 11/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/26/2017

A dining patron from Fairfield, CT tried it.

• 6/26/2017

Sandley7 tried it and liked it. Sandley7 liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/29/2017

A dining patron from Brick, NJ tried it.

• 7/21/2016

A diner from Union, NJ tried it.

• 5/31/2015

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/30/2015

Pros
    Na
  • 3/27/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/22/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese Delivery Asian

Liu's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Liu's Kitchen is located near the cities of Poplar, Osbornville, Bricktown, Brick Twp, and Brick Township.
People found this by searching for: Lus Kitchen Brick Nj, Liu's Kitchen Brick, Lu's Kitchen Brick Nj, Liu's Kitchen Brick, Nj, Liu's Kitchen Brick Nj, Lu's Kitchen, Brick Nj, and Lous Kitchen Brick Nj.