Logan's On Sixth

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Catering, Pub Food

• 11/22/2015

An American chowhound from League City, TX tried it.

MM10 photo

MM10

Austin, TX

Watch out!

BEWARE! Went here on a Saturday night. The short female bartender with dark brown hair, light eyes, and slight gap in her teeth stole my money. Gave her a 20 for a $5 drink and she claims I gave her a $10 bill. How ironic that RIGHT after I received my incorrect change the female bartender strategically disappeared quickly from the bar for a few minutes. I stood there and waited for her to return to confront her. She wanted to disappear out of the bar for a bit because she knew she had just stolen my money and didn’t think I’d wait to get it back. This has happened at this place multiple times based on other reviews. Talked to the manager about this and was mistreated and disrespected and he didn’t want to talk about it. Never gave my money back that was stolen from me. They will pull this trick on you and claim you gave them a small bill and will take your money. I will never go here again. PLEASE beware of this female bartender. When I find out her name I will put her on blast.

July 21, 2013

October 8, 2012

I was not expecting great service seeing as we went while it was crowded for the UT v. WV game. But I never got the food that was ordered (after an hour of waiting and reminding the server). When my girlfriend went to pay the tab, she…

4/21/2018

A diner from Austin, TX tried Jalapenos Taco Bar in Garrison Park and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Customer service ask for Angel food outstanding. Highly recommend
4/19/2018

A diner from Gonzales, TX tried Bevo's Grill in St. Johns.

4/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried McDonald's.

3/31/2018

A diner from Houston, TX tried Willie's Bar-B-Que in MLK and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/30/2018

A diner from Austin, TX tried China Dynasty Restaurant.

3/29/2018

A food lover from US tried Jerusalem Pita Halal, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/28/2018

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Gringa's Street Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Azul Tequila.

3/24/2018

A diner from US tried Swad in North Lamar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Bathrooms needed to be cleaner
3/21/2018

A dining patron from Round Rock, TX tried Tutti Frutti.

American Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Call for information on bookings for private parties.

Logan's On Sixth  Restaurant Reviews

Logan's On Sixth is located near the cities of Rollingwood.
People found this by searching for: Logan's On Sixth Menu, Logan's On Sixth, Logan's On 6th Austin Tx, Logans Austin Menu, Logans On Sixth Menu, Logan's On 6th, and Logan's On Sixth, Austin Tx.