Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Burgers

• 12/03/2013

An American food lover from Manning, SC tried it.

June 4, 2011

not as good as it use to be

I use to be a big Logan's fan. I visited often for lunch and dinner. However, over the last year my opinion has changed. The food isn't very hot. I feel like there is no flavor to the food at all anymore. The staff is friendly but the food…
May 18, 2008

Terrible steak puts it mildly

Usually I go to a place a few times before I write a review, but I am sorry I will NEVER go to Logan's again. I am a big fan of steak, I really am, I have been to every steakhouse that I have driven by more than once. I am trying to think…
February 13, 2007

Husband's favorite

My husband loves to eat here, and I never argue with him. They have great food, anything I have ever gotten has been delicious. Since he smokes, we sit in the bar area where it is first come, first serve. However, we have never had to wait…

1/10/2018

A food lover from US tried Taco Bell.

12/19/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Bricks Cafe.

12/16/2017

An Italian food lover from Smyrna, TN tried Molinari's Italian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/12/2017

A dining patron from Franklin, TN tried Molinari's Italian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A dining patron from Brentwood, TN tried Molinari's Italian Restaurant.

12/03/2017

A dining patron from Franklin, TN tried Love Language Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/02/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Fogatas, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

12/02/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Nashville, TN tried Fogatas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Just OK
11/19/2017

A dining patron from Franklin, TN tried Paradise Biryani Pointe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice food served by courteous people.
11/08/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Brentwood, TN tried Umi Japanese Restaurant.

American Traditional Burgers
Tips
  • Specially priced Express Lunch items are made in 15 minutes or less 11am-3pm Mon-Fri. This includes San Antonio chicken wraps, Logan's Club Salad and the baby back ribs basket.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Logan's Roadhouse is located near the cities of Williamson County.
People found this by searching for: Logan's Happy Hour Time Franklin Tn, Logan's Roadhouse Happy Hour Franklin Tn, Logan's Happy Hour Franklin Tn, Logans Roadhouse Menu Franklin Tn, Logans Roadhouse Happy Hour Franklin Tn, Logans Roadhouse Menu Franklin, and Logan Happy Hour Franklin Tn.