Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Burgers

• 12/03/2013

An American food lover from Manning, SC tried it.

June 4, 2011

not as good as it use to be

I use to be a big Logan's fan. I visited often for lunch and dinner. However, over the last year my opinion has changed. The food isn't very hot. I feel like there is no flavor to the food at all anymore. The staff is friendly but the food…
May 18, 2008

Terrible steak puts it mildly

Usually I go to a place a few times before I write a review, but I am sorry I will NEVER go to Logan's again. I am a big fan of steak, I really am, I have been to every steakhouse that I have driven by more than once. I am trying to think…
February 13, 2007

Husband's favorite

My husband loves to eat here, and I never argue with him. They have great food, anything I have ever gotten has been delicious. Since he smokes, we sit in the bar area where it is first come, first serve. However, we have never had to wait…

4/18/2018

A Mexican food lover from Franklin, TN tried Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the service.

4/14/2018

A dining patron from Franklin, TN tried Ellie's Old Fashioned Doughnuts.

4/13/2018

A Sushi chowhound from US tried Bodeli Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2018

A Chinese food lover from Franklin, TN tried New China.

3/20/2018

A diner from Brentwood, TN tried Garcia's Mexican Restaurant.

3/14/2018

A diner from US tried Bodeli Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Amazing staff and awesome Sushi!!!
Cons
N/a
2/27/2018

A dining patron from US tried Molinari's Italian Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food is authentic and very tasty
Cons
Service leaves a lot to be desired. It was very slow and the entire wait staff acts like they are doing you a favor.
Comments
I've been several time for both lunch and dinner and the food is always good, just don't expect much from the wait staff.
2/17/2018

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried Molinari's Italian Restaurant.

2/15/2018

An Italian food lover from Franklin, TN tried Molinari's Italian Restaurant.

2/14/2018

A diner from Nashville, TN tried Molinari's Italian Restaurant.

American Traditional Burgers
Tips
  • Specially priced Express Lunch items are made in 15 minutes or less 11am-3pm Mon-Fri. This includes San Antonio chicken wraps, Logan's Club Salad and the baby back ribs basket.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Logan's Roadhouse is located near the cities of Williamson County.
People found this by searching for: Logans Roadhouse Happy Hour Franklin Tn, Logan's Roadhouse Happy Hour Franklin Tn, Logan's Happy Hour Franklin Tn, Logan's Happy Hour Time Franklin Tn, Logans Roadhouse Menu Franklin Tn, Logans Roadhouse Menu Franklin, and Logan Happy Hour Franklin Tn.