Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Gluten Free, Lunch

Pros
"Fast servic"
"There wasn't a one no water fill ups, baked potatoes hard and not done,no lemonade, waiter no good should have asked for help, but didn't want to split her 18% gratuity written in pen on to the check then stood over us until we paid like we were running o"
Cons
"Tough prime rib"
Comments
"After complaint manager did not speak with us and only gave $5 off total bill"
  • 3/22/2016

A Steak food lover from Macon, GA tried it.

• 3/13/2016

Timg3 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Timg3 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast servic
    Cons
    Tough prime rib
    Comments
    After complaint manager did not speak with us and only gave $5 off total bill
  • 2/04/2016

A Steak chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/12/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/13/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Went there once. It's decent, but there are too many bett...

Went there once. It’s decent, but there are too many better options around for me to go back.

November 29, 2007

Logans Roadhouse

Must be poor management! I usually like Logans But!! Here I felt I spent $80.00 For THIS!! I will not be back to this Logans. I'll just go to Out Back instead where it's Done Just Right!!

Steak Gluten Free Good For Kids

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Logan's Roadhouse is located near the cities of Payne.
People found this by searching for: Logan's Roadhouse Macon Ga, Logans Roadhouse Macon Ga, Picture Of Logans Menu, Logan's Roadhouse Macon Ga., Logan's Roadhouse Macon, Logan's Macon Road, and Logan's Steakhouse In Macon.