Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steak, American, Vegetarian

Pros
"Fast servic"
"There wasn't a one no water fill ups, baked potatoes hard and not done,no lemonade, waiter no good should have asked for help, but didn't want to split her 18% gratuity written in pen on to the check then stood over us until we paid like we were running o"
Cons
"Tough prime rib"
Comments
"After complaint manager did not speak with us and only gave $5 off total bill"

Went there once. It's decent, but there are too many bett...

Went there once. It’s decent, but there are too many better options around for me to go back.

November 29, 2007

Logans Roadhouse

Must be poor management! I usually like Logans But!! Here I felt I spent $80.00 For THIS!! I will not be back to this Logans. I'll just go to Out Back instead where it's Done Just Right!!

Steak American Family Style
Tips
  • Specially priced Express Lunch items are made in 15 minutes or less 11am-3pm Mon-Fri. This includes San Antonio chicken wraps, Logan's Club Salad and the baby back ribs basket.

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/22/2016 A diner from Macon, GA tried it.

• 3/13/2016 Timg3 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. Timg3 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast servic
    Cons
    Tough prime rib
    Comments
    After complaint manager did not speak with us and only gave $5 off total bill
  • 2/04/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Picture Of Logans Menu, Logans Roadhouse Macon Ga, Logan's Roadhouse Macon Ga, Logan's Roadhouse Macon, Logan's Roadhouse Macon Ga., Logan's Macon Road, and Logan's Steakhouse In Macon.