Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steak, American, Vegetarian

• 9/15/2014

A Steak food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/13/2014

A Steak food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/15/2014

A Steak chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/03/2014

A Steak food lover from OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2013

A Steak chowhound from Cordova, TN tried it.

pmj1975 photo

pmj1975

Memphis, TN

Steakhouse

We have eaten at Logan’s many tiimes. The food has been ok so far. My boyfriend will get a Porterhouse steak and I will usually eat the Ribeye. They cook them to our satisfaction. The baked potatoes are normally good. Once in a while we have gotten one that wasn’t cooked so well. Occassionally that occurs when they are real busy.
We have been pleased so far with the meals we have eaten there.

November 2, 2011

Pancake thin steak, cold, and cooked well done

Food was terrible. $17 12oz ribeye came out cold, pancake thin, and well overcooked (I asked for medium).
March 19, 2006

Logan's Road House review

I am the kind of guy that really likes a good steak. I am also really picky in the places that I like to eat. I think that on of the best restaurants in my area is Logan's Roadhouse. The food is great. Every time I go there the food is…

A Tan Chinese Restaurant

Coffee & Tea in Cordova-Appling

Frullati Cafe

American (New) in Cordova-Appling

1/19/2018

A Wings chowhound from Cordova, TN tried Mike's Hot Wings & Such in Autumn Ridge Homeowners Association.

1/18/2018

An Italian chowhound from Memphis, TN tried Carrabba's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/15/2018

A Burgers food lover from Memphis, TN tried 901 Grille and Market.

1/14/2018

A Sandwiches food lover from Memphis, TN tried Lucchesi's Beer Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love this place!!
Cons
I have no cons.
1/14/2018

A Chicken wings food lover from Memphis, TN tried Tim's Chicken.

1/14/2018

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Krystal, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Don't serve breakfast Tell me we aren't open at this time
1/12/2018

A dining patron from Memphis, TN tried Tim's Chicken and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Papa John's Pizza in Southeast Memphis Betterment Association, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/10/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Subway.

1/10/2018

A dining patron from US tried Highland Super Submarine Sandwich Shop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything
Cons
None
Steak American Family Style
Tips
  • Specially priced Express Lunch items are made in 15 minutes or less 11am-3pm Mon-Fri. This includes San Antonio chicken wraps, Logan's Club Salad and the baby back ribs basket.

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Logans, Cordova, Tn, Logan's Cordova, Logans Steakhouse In Cordova, Logans Roadhouse Memphis Tn, Logans Cordova, Logan's Roadhouse Cordova, and Logans Steakhoude Menu Memphis Tn.