Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Vegetarian, American

• 9/15/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/13/2014

A Steak food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/15/2014

A Steak chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/03/2014

A dining patron from OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2013

A Steak chowhound from Cordova, TN tried it.

pmj1975 photo

pmj1975

Memphis, TN

Steakhouse

We have eaten at Logan’s many tiimes. The food has been ok so far. My boyfriend will get a Porterhouse steak and I will usually eat the Ribeye. They cook them to our satisfaction. The baked potatoes are normally good. Once in a while we have gotten one that wasn’t cooked so well. Occassionally that occurs when they are real busy.
We have been pleased so far with the meals we have eaten there.

November 2, 2011

Pancake thin steak, cold, and cooked well done

Food was terrible. $17 12oz ribeye came out cold, pancake thin, and well overcooked (I asked for medium).
March 19, 2006

Logan's Road House review

I am the kind of guy that really likes a good steak. I am also really picky in the places that I like to eat. I think that on of the best restaurants in my area is Logan's Roadhouse. The food is great. Every time I go there the food is…

A Tan Chinese Restaurant

Coffee & Tea in Cordova-Appling

Frullati Cafe

American (New) in Cordova-Appling

10/22/2017

A diner from US tried Adam & Eve Gastropub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
everything was great .great place to eat
10/21/2017

A dining patron from Germantown, TN tried Houston's Restaurant.

10/21/2017

A chowhound from US tried Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery in Elmore Park and liked it.

10/21/2017

An American food lover from Brandon, MS tried Rafferty's Restaurant & Bar.

10/20/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried Tokyo Grill.

10/17/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Chicken Coop.

10/16/2017

An American food lover from Clarksville, TN tried T.G.I. Friday's.

10/16/2017

A diner from US tried Subway in Elmore Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice
10/14/2017

A Mexican chowhound from North Little Rock, AR tried Los Comales, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Germantown, TN tried Joes' on Highland and liked it. They liked the food.

Steak Gift Certificates Vegetarian

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Logans Cordova, Logan's Roadhouse Cordova, Logans, Cordova, Tn, Logans Steakhouse In Cordova, Logan's Cordova, Logans Roadhouse Memphis Tn, and Logans Steakhoude Menu Memphis Tn.