Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Vegetarian, American

• 9/15/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/13/2014

A Steak chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/15/2014

A Steak food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/03/2014

A diner from OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2013

A Steak chowhound from Cordova, TN tried it.

pmj1975 photo

pmj1975

Memphis, TN

Steakhouse

We have eaten at Logan’s many tiimes. The food has been ok so far. My boyfriend will get a Porterhouse steak and I will usually eat the Ribeye. They cook them to our satisfaction. The baked potatoes are normally good. Once in a while we have gotten one that wasn’t cooked so well. Occassionally that occurs when they are real busy.
We have been pleased so far with the meals we have eaten there.

November 2, 2011

Pancake thin steak, cold, and cooked well done

Food was terrible. $17 12oz ribeye came out cold, pancake thin, and well overcooked (I asked for medium).
March 19, 2006

Logan's Road House review

I am the kind of guy that really likes a good steak. I am also really picky in the places that I like to eat. I think that on of the best restaurants in my area is Logan's Roadhouse. The food is great. Every time I go there the food is…

A Tan Chinese Restaurant

Coffee & Tea in Cordova-Appling

Frullati Cafe

American (New) in Cordova-Appling

8/21/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Houston's Restaurant.

8/19/2017

A dining patron from US tried Houston's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/18/2017

A diner from Memphis, TN tried Rayford's All-N-1 Hot Wings.

8/17/2017

A dining patron from Memphis, TN tried Ellis Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/17/2017

A BBQ chowhound from US tried Corky's Bar-B-Que in Pleasant Acres Neighborhood Association, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
OMG!!! Everything I had from appetizer to dinner and deserts was outstanding!!! All home made! Corky even came out to introduced himself. We will definitely come back.. Janet from greensburg
8/16/2017

A diner from Memphis, TN tried Great Wall Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love the food here, the beef is especially tender. My favorite is Shrimp Lo Mein with a side of beef
Cons
None
8/16/2017

An American chowhound from Southaven, MS tried Houston's Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food and nice and friendly sevice
8/15/2017

An American chowhound from Southaven, MS tried Maria's Restaurant in Elmore Park.

8/14/2017

A diner from Memphis, TN tried Houston's Restaurant.

8/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mike's Hot Wings & Such in Autumn Ridge Homeowners Association.

Steak Gift Certificates Vegetarian

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Logans Roadhouse Memphis Tn, Logans, Cordova, Tn, Logan's Roadhouse Cordova, Logans Steakhouse In Cordova, Logan's Cordova, Logans Cordova, and Logans Steakhoude Menu Memphis Tn.