40 ALI WAY
Oxford, AL 36203-1835

Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Gluten Free

Logan's Roadhouse is a Steak, Lunch, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"The gentlemen took my number at 12:49 and we never gotten text after 5 people went in and got seated. I went inside about 1:20 and waited about 10 minutes and no one came. I got a text after we left saying come back."
  • 1/10/2021

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/05/2020

A diner from Independence, KS tried it.

• 5/02/2020

A diner from Anniston, AL tried it and liked it.

• 7/12/2017

A diner from Paden, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/21/2015

A dining patron from Oxford, AL tried it.

• 3/21/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/29/2013

A dining patron from Meridian, MS tried it.

shellie2013 photo

shellie2013

Mobile, AL

Not Worth Stopping :(

I went to this restaurant and was not impressed. I have visited others and they were ok. This one it is hard to get service. Waitress was slow and not attentive. They were not busy so the waitress didn’t have too many customers. I would recommend driving to the next location of Logan’s or go elsewhere. Food was not worth the price.

francessmith1963 photo

francessmith1963

Anniston, AL

BEWARE! EAT ELSEWHERE

I like Logan’s generally however this Logan’s is not a good one. Background checks on servers must not be done. Don’t pay with a credit card for your food. Also the food was cold when we got it and the server said her manager was on a smoke break. It is also hard to get in/out of

Steak Lunch Takeout

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Logan's Roadhouse is located near the cities of Hobson City, Anniston, and West End Cobb Town.
People found this by searching for: Logan's 7.99 Menu, Logan's Roadhouse Oxford Crispy Onions, Logan's Roadhouse Oxford Ms, Logans Roadhouse 7.99 Menu, Logan's Roadhouse Oxford Al, Logans Oxford, Logan In Oxford, Logan S Oxford Al, and Logans 2016 Menu Oxford Alabama.