Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Coffee

Overall
Pros
"My husband and I had a waiter that and a tattoo on the inside of his left wrist. He was amazing. The food was great."
Comments
"Every other place we have went to and got steak they never had mine cook right and my husband always has something bad to say at the Logan's in Prattville that was not the case. All we have to say is great things about the place. Thanks "
  • 7/08/2017

Pros
    Comments
  • 2/15/2015

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/22/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/18/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/16/2013

An American chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2013

An American chowhound from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.

American Dinner Lunch

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Logan Roadhouse Menu Prattville, Logan's 2 For 14.99 Menu Prattville Alabama, Logan's Roadhouse Menu Prattville Al, Logans Prattville Al Food Poising, Logans 2 For 19.99, Logans Roadhouse Menu In Prattville Al, Prattville Logan's 2 For 13, and Logans.