750 Apalachee Pkwy
Tallahassee, FL 32301

Logan's Roadhouse

Cuisine: American, Catering, Gluten Free

Logan's Roadhouse is a American, Catering, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"The food is good. The service was awful. A large party with prw ordered menu WS slow. There was very little help"
  • 12/17/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 9/09/2013

An American chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/29/2013

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 8/22/2013

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

tired photo

tired

Tallahassee, FL

No tip this time

Our server seated us, took our orders and then pretty much ignored us. This was apparent when I looked around for her after our entrees were served by someone else and I saw “our” hostess" seated in a booth chatting with another customer. My meal was inedible due to the spoiled taste of the meat and I had to flag down another server to take the dish away. Our server was still seated at another table and had not come near to inquire if everything was all right. The manager came out and I told him what was wrong with my dish and that my husband agreed that the taste was “off’” to put it mildly. Eventually our server wandered over to the table and offered a nonchalant " sorry about that". When it came time to leave, my husband asked for the check and a to go box. Someone else brought the check. Never got the box. Our original server returned with the slip to be signed and informed us that she had been busy. My husband asked me about a tip and I told him no which is something I never do. I realize that servers depend on tips to make a decent living. But this server needs to learn that patrons will not tolerate being treated indifferently nor callously. Had to hit her in the purse. Won’t be returning here anytime soon.

32. Sirloin Steak (6 Ounce)

Meat tasted spoiled. Couldn’t eat it.

American Catering Parking

Logan's Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Logan's Roadhouse is located near the cities of Centerville.
People found this by searching for: Logan's Roadhouse Menu In Tallahassee Florida, Logan's Roadhouse Tallahassee, Fl, Logan's Roadhouse Tallahassee Menu, Logans Tallahassee Fl, Logan's Tallahassee, Logon's Roadhouse Tallahassee, Logans Tallahassee, Logans Roadhouse Tallahassee, and Logans In Tallahassee.