7442 W Grand Ave
Elmwood Park, IL 60707

Lolo's Sub Shop

Neighborhoods: Elmwood Park
Cuisine: Deli, Catering, Lunch

Lolo's Sub Shop is a Deli, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Food"
"Food is great. I love the neighborhood feel of the place. Reasonable prices."
"GOOD DOOF"
"lolo's is one of the best places around hear because there cheap and have great food.This place is really good,I really go hear all the time.Also this place is good for a quick pick up for a job brake and awesome for dinning in with family members and fri"
"Italiano pannini is amazing!!!"
"Good food!!!!"
"On Tuesday August 11 I arrived at Lolo's at 11am to buy a sandwich to go to the beach with my kids. When I placed my order I asked if it was possible to cut the sandwich in four pieces and put them in separate ziploc bags which I provided. The man was ver"
"excellent food and great prices "
"Fast and friendly "
Cons
"Nothing bad to say at all."
Comments
"Really good place to dine in and really fast service and GREAT FOOD!"
  • 8/12/2017

A diner from Oak Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2017

A Deli food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/18/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/19/2016

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/27/2016

• 7/18/2016

A Deli food lover from IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/15/2016

A diner from Elmwood Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2016

A Deli chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/23/2016

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 5/31/2016

A Deli food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros

Rude, refused service

On Tuesday August 11 I arrived at Lolo’s at 11am to buy a sandwich to go to the beach with my kids. When I placed my order I asked if it was possible to cut the sandwich in four pieces and put them in separate ziploc bags which I provided. The man was very rude and said “Ugh no I’m just going to cut it in fours!” I responded “ok thanks but you don’t have to give me an attitude. Can you cut one of the pieces into smaller…” He interrupted me and said “Get out! go somewhere else!!!” The worst part was going back to my van with no sandwiches explaining to my 3 and 4 year olds that the man got upset because I asked him to put their sandwiches in a ziploc bag and to cut my daughter’s piece smaller. If they can’t handle special requests, all the man could have said was “Sorry we don’t do special requests.” We have been trying to contact the owner since Tuesday, we have been given the run around and now the owner is “out of town” and they don’t know exactly when she comes back.

Deli Parking Outdoor seating

Lolo's Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Lolo's Sub Shop is located near the cities of River Grove, River Forest, Melrose Park, Oak Park, and Leyden Township.
People found this by searching for: Lolo's Sub Shop, Lolo's Elmwood Park Menu, Lolos Elmwood Park Menu, Lolo's Elmwood Park, Lolo's Sub Shop Menu, Lolos On Diversey, Lo Lo Elmwood Park Il, Lolos Sub Shop Menu, and Lolos Elmwood Park.