Long John Silver's

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 10/29/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 15, 2011

Long John Silvers

My Husband and I ate there yesterday after church and I can promise we will never eat there again.I love fish,mine was hard and not fully cooked,it had to have been cooked while frozen.His chicken was fine,I am from SC and there we have a…
March 3, 2011

Great Hushpuppies

You wouldn't think to review Long John Silvers but the hushpuppies are the best. I can just by those.
March 5, 2009

I loved it!!!

I loved the food!Just looking at it made my mouth water!I recormend the 12 price shrimp with hushpuppies andfrwnch fries with vinigar on them!I have no complaints!

4/20/2018

A dining patron from New Castle, PA tried Youngstown Crab Co..

4/13/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Girard, OH tried Golden Hunan Restaurant-Lounge.

4/11/2018

A diner from Columbus, OH tried Royal Grill Buffet.

4/10/2018

A dining patron from Youngstown, OH tried Arby's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The food be good when it ain't cold
Cons
They didn't give arby sauce with my. Sandwich my roast beef was cold and the lady asked me what sauce i wanted too plus slow service to still get cold food waste of my hard earn money today
4/10/2018

A diner from US tried Davidson's Restuarant And Tavern.

4/07/2018

A dining patron from US tried Norma's Casa de Tacos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

3/31/2018

A diner from Youngstown, OH tried Davidson's Restuarant And Tavern.

3/23/2018

A Pizza food lover from Struthers, OH tried Belleria Pizzeria.

3/20/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/17/2018

A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried Royal Grill Buffet, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing
Cons
Everything
Comments
I hate this place
Seafood Lunch Kid's Menu
Tips
  • Family meals are available with eight, 12 or 16 pieces.

Long John Silver's  Restaurant Reviews

Long John Silver's is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Long John Silvers Boardman, Long Johns Silver In Youngstown Ohio, Www. Long. John Silvers.Youngstown Ohio, Why Is Long Johns Silver In Boardman Ohio Empty, Long John Silver Menu Prices Youngstown Ohio, Long John Silvers Boardman Ohio, Long John Silvers Menu In Boardman Ohio, and Long John Silvers, Boardman.