Long John Silver's

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 10/29/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 15, 2011

Long John Silvers

My Husband and I ate there yesterday after church and I can promise we will never eat there again.I love fish,mine was hard and not fully cooked,it had to have been cooked while frozen.His chicken was fine,I am from SC and there we have a…
March 3, 2011

Great Hushpuppies

You wouldn't think to review Long John Silvers but the hushpuppies are the best. I can just by those.
March 5, 2009

I loved it!!!

I loved the food!Just looking at it made my mouth water!I recormend the 12 price shrimp with hushpuppies andfrwnch fries with vinigar on them!I have no complaints!

11/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Canfield, OH tried Siao's Little Hunan Restuarant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried McDonald's.

11/16/2017

A dining patron from Akron, OH tried Scarsella's.

11/07/2017

An American food lover from Youngstown, OH tried Landmark Restaurant.

11/04/2017

An Italian chowhound from Akron, OH tried Salvatore's Italian Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/03/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Rossford, OH tried Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips.

11/01/2017

A diner from Columbiana, OH tried McDonald's.

10/30/2017

A diner from Upper Darby, PA tried Royal Grill Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried Main Moon Chinese Restaurant in Brier Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/26/2017

An American chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried Landmark Restaurant.

Seafood Lunch Kid's Menu
Tips
  • Family meals are available with eight, 12 or 16 pieces.

Long John Silver's  Restaurant Reviews

Long John Silver's is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Long John Silvers Boardman Ohio, Why Is Long Johns Silver In Boardman Ohio Empty, Long John Silver Menu Prices Youngstown Ohio, Long John Silvers Menu In Boardman Ohio, Www. Long. John Silvers.Youngstown Ohio, Long Johns Silver In Youngstown Ohio, Long John Silvers Boardman, and Long John Silvers, Boardman.