Long John Silver's

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 10/29/2014

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 15, 2011

Long John Silvers

My Husband and I ate there yesterday after church and I can promise we will never eat there again.I love fish,mine was hard and not fully cooked,it had to have been cooked while frozen.His chicken was fine,I am from SC and there we have a…
March 3, 2011

Great Hushpuppies

You wouldn't think to review Long John Silvers but the hushpuppies are the best. I can just by those.
March 5, 2009

I loved it!!!

I loved the food!Just looking at it made my mouth water!I recormend the 12 price shrimp with hushpuppies andfrwnch fries with vinigar on them!I have no complaints!

5/25/2017

A diner from Youngstown, OH tried Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.

5/18/2017

A diner from US tried Chad Anthony's Italian Grille.

5/13/2017

A diner from Marion, OH tried Royal Grill Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast friendly service. Food was awesome included barbecue ribs & New York strip steak. Loved the mango chicken, crab ragoons and tons of other items on the many buffet tables. First time there and would definitely love to go back. Only problem I live 140
5/13/2017

An American food lover from Pittsburgh, PA tried Magic Tree Pub & Eatery.

5/10/2017

An American chowhound from Mansfield, OH tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/07/2017

A dining patron from Youngstown, OH tried Plaza Mexico Restaurant & Cantina in Belle Vista.

5/07/2017

A diner from Butler, PA tried Landmark Restaurant.

5/04/2017

A dining patron from Youngstown, OH tried Golden Hunan Restaurant-Lounge.

5/04/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Atwater, OH tried Youngstown Crab Co., didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/02/2017

A dining patron from Youngstown, OH tried Caffe Capri Italian Bar and Grill.

Seafood Lunch Kid's Menu
Tips
  • Family meals are available with eight, 12 or 16 pieces.

Long John Silver's  Restaurant Reviews

Long John Silver's is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Long John Silvers Menu In Boardman Ohio, Long John Silvers, Boardman, Long John Silvers Boardman Ohio, Www. Long. John Silvers.Youngstown Ohio, Long John Silvers Boardman, Why Is Long Johns Silver In Boardman Ohio Empty, Long Johns Silver In Youngstown Ohio, and Long John Silver Menu Prices Youngstown Ohio.