Long John Silver's

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Kid's Menu

• 10/29/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

August 15, 2011

Long John Silvers

My Husband and I ate there yesterday after church and I can promise we will never eat there again.I love fish,mine was hard and not fully cooked,it had to have been cooked while frozen.His chicken was fine,I am from SC and there we have a…
March 3, 2011

Great Hushpuppies

You wouldn't think to review Long John Silvers but the hushpuppies are the best. I can just by those.
March 5, 2009

I loved it!!!

I loved the food!Just looking at it made my mouth water!I recormend the 12 price shrimp with hushpuppies andfrwnch fries with vinigar on them!I have no complaints!

2/21/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried Pizza Hut.

2/20/2018

A dining patron from North Royalton, OH tried Joe Restaurant in Brier Hill.

2/17/2018

A diner from Washington, DC tried Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips and liked it.

2/17/2018

An Italian chowhound from Butler, PA tried Roberto's Italian Ristorante in Downtown Youngstown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/16/2018

An Ice Cream chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried Ice House Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/14/2018

A diner from Youngstown, OH tried Molly's Bar & Restaurant in Steelton, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best marinara sauce in town......
2/06/2018

A dining patron from US tried Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips.

1/30/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Youngstown, OH tried Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service
Comments
Love everything on the menu
1/21/2018

A Mediterranean food lover from Youngstown, OH tried K'nafa, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Pita bread,baba, entrees
Cons
Waitress was inexperienced, but friendly & helpful.
1/19/2018

A Seafood food lover from US tried Arthur Treacher's Fish & Chips, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood Lunch Kid's Menu
Tips
  • Family meals are available with eight, 12 or 16 pieces.

Long John Silver's  Restaurant Reviews

Long John Silver's is located near the cities of Campbell.
People found this by searching for: Long Johns Silver In Youngstown Ohio, Www. Long. John Silvers.Youngstown Ohio, Long John Silver Menu Prices Youngstown Ohio, Long John Silvers, Boardman, Long John Silvers Boardman Ohio, Long John Silvers Menu In Boardman Ohio, Why Is Long Johns Silver In Boardman Ohio Empty, and Long John Silvers Boardman.