217 Main St
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

Longboard Restaurant & Pub

Neighborhoods: Downtown Huntington Beach
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Pub Food

Longboard Restaurant & Pub is a American, Seafood, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Inlandvalgal11 photo

Inlandvalgal11

Running Springs, CA

great service a waste of lobster

The first time I tried the Longboard I stumbled on this place walking in dowtown HB. I noticed they served oyster shooters and went in.I ordered a couple of them at the bar.The friendly waitress suggested I sign up for their newsletter. The newsletter proved to be intriguing, as they always seem to have out of the ordinary dishes and drinks and great prices.
Their Lobster special was calling me. After a day at the beach I hightailed over there for their $15 lobster special which includes a whole lobster and boiled new potatoes.
It was fairly busy and the service was good..not excellent but average. I sat on the patio and as it was getting chilly asked for the heater near me to be turned on and the waitress obliged.She took my order,brought my water and meal and refiiled my glass in only a fair amount of time but was friendly.
I looked forward to my Maine lobster but was sorely dissappointed.It was overcooked and watery.
If you’re going to go….enjoy the pub for drinks and appetizers but the food isnt really all that great.

lobster dinner & oyster shooters

What a waste of Maine lobster ! It was overcooked,watery and rubbery and not even served with real butter. The boiled new potatoes were kind of cold. Sure it was on special for only $15 but OMG they ruined the lobster.The oyster shooters were good though.

Perfect surfers breakfast destination. Patio...

Perfect surfers breakfast destination. Patio seating is ideal during the summer. Check this place out if you’re near Huntington Pier. The omelettes are delish.

American Seafood Good for groups

Longboard Restaurant & Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Longboard Restaurant & Pub is located near the cities of Huntington, Huntingtn Bch, and North Coast.
People found this by searching for: Maine Lobster Dinner In Huntington Beach Ca, Longboard Restaurant Huntington Beach, Longboard Lobster Special, Longboard Restaurant & Pub, The Longboard Restaurant & Pub, Main St Huntington Oyster Shooters, Longboard Restaurant, and Lobtser Huntington Beach Ca.