3730 Clemson Blvd
Anderson, SC 29621

Longhorn Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Longhorn Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great Food, Greater service. The Waitress was very attentive, professional and wanted to be sure our meal was exactly what we wanted. Our group has gone to several LH Steak houses and Anderson rates among the top. Thanks again"
"Friendly staff,the food left much to be desired. For the price, the steak wasn't quality meat. I guess I expected better. "
  • 6/18/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Island Park, NY tried it and didn't like it.

• 3/28/2016

A dining patron from Athens, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/30/2013

A diner from Greenville, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

angieb3 photo

angieb3

Townville, SC

Poor attitude

Normally I like this restraint. But not Sunday night. I ordered the 15 oz. Ribeye, which has the best flavor., medium well, pink in the middle. Well it was over cooked and and the grill had not been cleaned in a while, my husbands and mine were chard(burnt) on both sides. I asked for mine to be sent back because it was over cooked and dry. All was well and the waitress took the steak back. THEN, the manager came to use and asked what the problem was, my husband proceeded to tell her the problem. I guess she didn’t like it to much because her voice went from normal to very loud drawing attention to our table, embarrassing ! The waitress came out about ten minutes later saying that my steak was on the grill and that it will be out shortly. I waited about 25 minutes before I got my steak. 35 minutes I waited for my steak, my family was almost done with their meal, and my steak looked better but was still not pink in the middle. I think they took the time to clean the grill. Not only am I disappointed in my steak , but I was also irritated that it took so long and that the Manager embarrassed us the way she did. Not very professional and this does not present your staff and service very well. Angie Beam 864-293-5371

Ribeye

Over cooked. Very disappointed, I love a good Ribeye Steak!

Steakhouse Lunch Takeout

Longhorn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Longhorn Steakhouse is located near the cities of And and Green Acres.
People found this by searching for: Longhorn Steak House Anderson S C Menu, Longhorn, Longhorn Steakhouse Anderson, Longhorn Steakhouse Order Online, Seneca Restaurants, Longhorn Anderson, Longhorn Steakhouse Anderson Sc, and Long Horn Anderson.