Longhorn Steakhouse

Neighborhoods: The Congaree Vista
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Breakfast

Longhorn Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 9/15/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/29/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Miami, FL tried it and liked it.

• 6/06/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/02/2013

A diner from US tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Not great but not awful

I am actually not a huge fan of Longhorn. Why? The servers and nice and food comes quickly. But this is a Steakhouse, right. I am not all that impressed with the steaks and if that is what you are supposed to be all about I am surprised. I want my steak more tender and less salty I guess.

However the restaurant is not completely awful. The side dishes are really good (omg get a baked sweet potato) and there is non-steak food there too.

sharon1188 photo

sharon1188

Washington, DC

BEST steaks!

I just came from dinner at the Longhorn. I have frequently eaten at upscale steak restaurants such as Ruth’s Chris and Morton’s. But I just had the best steak of my life at Longhorn. I come to Columbia several times a year for work, and I always make it a point to eat at Longhorn at least once each trip. Sometimes twice. This was my second Outlaw Rib-eye this week, and it was pure heaven.

In addition, the service here cannot be beaten. I have had to on several occasions send my plate back because the meat was not cooked enough. But that’s because it took me a while to figure out that in Columbia, medium rare is rarer than in my hometown of DC. So now I’ve learned to order it medium, and it’s been perfect ever since. But even after having to repeatedly send my food back, I always kept coming back because the service is so darned good!!!

Outlaw Ribeye

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

Pretty good

While Columbia doesn’t have a lot of steak houses, there’s always Longhorn’s :)

I’m a big fan of the Prime rib. The burgers are also very good, as is almost everything I’ve tried on the menu. Service is ALWAYS good, but there can be a bit of a wait. While they don’t take reservations, you can do call-ahead seating (highly recommended!)

6/21/2018

A diner from Columbia, SC tried Soca Caribbean Kitchen.

6/17/2018

A dining patron from Irmo, SC tried Tj's Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/15/2018

A Chinese food lover from Columbia, SC tried Little Panda, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/15/2018

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried 2 Mothers Southern Cooking, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/02/2018

A Lebanese food lover from GA tried Arabesque Lebanon Cuisine in Shandon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Knowledgeable wait staff. Food—- incredible
6/01/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried The Pizza Palace Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wait staff attentive and food was really good.
5/31/2018

A dining patron from US tried Marco's Pizza in Sherwood Forest.

5/28/2018

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried Parthenon Restaurant in Five Points.

5/24/2018

An American food lover from US tried Ruby Tuesday.

5/24/2018

A Pizza food lover from Columbia, SC tried Labrascas 5 Minute Pizza.

Steakhouse Lunch Breakfast
Tips
  • Longhorn is notably kid-friendly--after being given crayons and coloring sheets, youngsters can order off an exceptionally affordable kids' menu.

Longhorn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Longhorn Steakhouse is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Longhorn Steakhouse Columbia Sc, Longhorn Steakhouse, Longhorn Gervais Street, Longhorn Gervais, Longhorn's Gervais, Longhorn Steakhouse Gervais, Longhorn Restraurant Vista, and Long Horns Gervais Street.