Longhorn Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Szechuan/Cantonese, Vegetarian

Longhorn Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Szechuan/Cantonese, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/14/2017

A diner from GA tried it and liked it.

• 12/26/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/06/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

JAMIER27 photo

Mooresville, NC

My Favorite Restaurant

Longhorn is definately my favorite restaurant. However, I only gave it 4 stars because it seems as everytime I visit my local Longhorn in Huntersvillle, NC the service is awful. But, I have also visited the Longhorn in Robinson, PA and it was awesome! Overall, I think the food is great. It also has a great atmosphere.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Love it! The chicken is awesome and you also get 2 side dishes. They have a new strawberry fruit salad, that is a must try for everyone!

Steakhouse Szechuan/Cantonese Family Style
  • Longhorn is notably kid-friendly--after being given crayons and coloring sheets, youngsters can order off an exceptionally affordable kids' menu.

Longhorn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Longhorn Steakhouse Appetizers Huntersville Nc, Longhorns Huntersville, Longhorn Steakhouse Cornelius, Longhorn's Huntersville, Nc Take Out Menu, Longhorn Cornelius, Longhorn Huntersville Nc, Longhorn Steakhouse Huntersville Nc, Long Horn Of Cornelius,Nc, and Longhorn Restaurant Huntersville Nc.