Longhorn Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Szechuan/Cantonese, Vegetarian

Longhorn Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Szechuan/Cantonese, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

JAMIER27 photo

JAMIER27

Mooresville, NC

My Favorite Restaurant

Longhorn is definately my favorite restaurant. However, I only gave it 4 stars because it seems as everytime I visit my local Longhorn in Huntersvillle, NC the service is awful. But, I have also visited the Longhorn in Robinson, PA and it was awesome! Overall, I think the food is great. It also has a great atmosphere.

Parmesan Crusted Chicken

Love it! The chicken is awesome and you also get 2 side dishes. They have a new strawberry fruit salad, that is a must try for everyone!

Steakhouse Szechuan/Cantonese Family Style
Tips
  • Longhorn is notably kid-friendly--after being given crayons and coloring sheets, youngsters can order off an exceptionally affordable kids' menu.

Longhorn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/06/2014 A diner from GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Longhorn Huntersville Nc, Longhorn Cornelius, Longhorns Huntersville, Longhorn Steakhouse Appetizers Huntersville Nc, Long Horn Of Cornelius,Nc, Longhorn Steakhouse Cornelius, and Longhorn's Huntersville, Nc Take Out Menu.