4461 Pecanland Mall Dr
Monroe, LA 71203

Longhorn Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Pros
"I’m on a diet due to serious health issues that being said the food is good. Not enough sides that help me not hurt after eating them. Nothing was great. Steak was over cooked my sides were over seasoned so I didn’t eat half of the meal. "
Cons
"Even the Mac and cheese isn’t a creamy cheese it was sharp tasting with to much garlic. Expensive for no more than I ate "
Comments
"Nice workers but had a smell of an old mop. But it’s good at times I’ve been here more than once so it was nice depending on the hours and days I guess. "
  • 1/06/2019

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 8/11/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

Steakhouse Lunch Takeout

Longhorn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Longhorn Steakhouse is located near the cities of Ouachita Parish, West Monroe, and Brownsville Bawcomville.