9524 Us-19
Port Richey, FL 34668

Longhorn Steakhouse

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American Traditional, Steakhouses

Longhorn Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, American Traditional, and Steakhouses restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"We like everything about it"
"Great food, good service. "
Cons
"Long wait ."
  • 8/29/2015

Pros
    We like everything about it
  • 12/02/2014

A Steakhouse food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 5/09/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, good service.
    Cons
    Long wait .
peppermintp photo

peppermintp

Hudson, FL

Watermelon daquri

I have to say, my meal was really good. I had the chicken with spinach and feta cheese, Could have used more cheese and spinach.
I ordered a drink, but when I asked the waitress how much is was going to be, she said around $5.00, that is why I ordered it. Plus the fact that it was watermelon flavor. When I got the drink it was really sweet and did not taste like watermelon at all. To top it all, the meal was $9.99 and the drink was $8.49! I paid almost as much for the drink that was not to my liking, as my meal.

Watermelon Margarita

when I got my bill, this drink was $8.49. The waitress told me it would be about $5.00 that is why I ordered it. I was very disappointing because it did not taste like watermelon at all. was very sweet.

Norm550 photo

Norm550

Trinity, FL

Good Food but pricey

Nice dinner

Shrim & Lobster Chowder

The soup was very peppery. Everyone elses dish were great, I just dont care for pepper.

Steakhouse American Traditional Steakhouses

Longhorn Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Longhorn Steakhouse is located near the cities of Pt Richey, New York, New Prt Rchy, New Port Richey, and Nw Prt Rchy.
People found this by searching for: When Does Longhorn Steakhouse Open In New Port Richey, Longhorn Steakhouse Winter Garden Fl, Longhorn Steakhouse Newport Richey, Longhorns Menu Port Richey Florida, Longhorns 34668, Longhorn Steakhouse In Port Richey Fl, Longhorn Steak House Npr, Longhorn,Npr, Fl, and Long Horn Steak Hourse New Port Richey Fl.