5532 N Palo Cristi Rd
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253

Lon's at the Hermosa

Cuisine: French, American Traditional, Lunch

Lon's at the Hermosa is a French, American Traditional, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

A Garden Just Outside the Kitchen..drives the menu choices

Gourmet magazine had it right when they recommended Lon’s at the Hermosa Inn. Celebrating a birthday our group had nothing but raves for this restaurant. An Authentic Southwestern Hacienda with adobe walls, Navajo rugs and wood beams really give guests the feel of the old southwest. An expansive patio is available for outdoor dining.

The chefs tend the gardens and design the menu around what is in season. Our waiter also explained that lemon, orange and grapefruit trees rim the property and provide the majority of fruit used in LON’s dishes and cocktails.

James Ducas is the Chef — winning raves from our group for sure.

tenderloin

For a starter I had Little Gem Lettuce. The dish consisted of duck prosciutto, ricotta, beets with a huckleberry vinaigrette. It was rich and flavorful. I am not normally a fan of beets but they won me over.
For the main course I had Pecan Wood Grilled Beef Tenderloin with bacon, lyonnaise potato, creamed greens. It was melt in your mouth tender.
Our group also shared sides of Parmesan Fries with Truffle Dipping Sauce and Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts . Some in our group were not a fan of the brussel sprouts but I gave it a thumbs up.

French American Traditional Lunch

Lon's at the Hermosa  Restaurant Reviews

Lon's at the Hermosa is located near the cities of Scottsdale.
People found this by searching for: Lon's At The Hermosa Paradise Valley Az.