Look See

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Look See is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Cons
"Received the wrong take out order when I called back Jean who said she was the owner asked me what was in the order I received broccoli I answered she said what's wrong with broccoli I answered nothing the only thing wrong was that I didn't order it two t"
rburns6666 photo

rburns6666

Mahwah, NJ

Look See in Ramsey, NJ SUCKS!

Service SUCKS! No one greeted us when we walked in, the waiter who finally asked if we wanted to be seated acted like he was doing us a favor for seating us. We then waited over 15 MINUTES before we walked out the door. No less than 4 waiters were working the room walked by us at least 5 times each and didn’t bat an eye to ask us if we were ready to order. That great service coupled with a room of screaming children and a smell like an old age home made for some first impression. I only ever ordered take out from this place (Peking Duck), which is not bad, but what an experience to actually dine there… or try to dine there… unreal… I’ve been on the Internet since 1993 and this is the FIRST bad rest. review I’ve ever written… not kidding… That’s how bad I felt we were treated… went to Nagoya instead and had some great food and as always, great service… Look-See owner needs to take a Look-See at how his employees are treating his/her customers… if he wants any sort of customer retention..

May 1, 2011

Look See in Ramsey, NJ SUCKS!

April 30, 2011

Service SUCKS!

Chinese BYOB Lunch

Look See  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/15/2017 A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 12/11/2015 A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 9/27/2015 A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/12/2015 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/06/2013 A diner from West Orange, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/07/2013 A diner from Toms River, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/21/2013 A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 8/20/2013 A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.

• 4/06/2013 A diner from Plainfield, NJ tried it and liked it.

Look See is located near the cities of Allendale, Mahwah, Upper Saddle River, Darlington, and Saddle River.
People found this by searching for: Luck See Chinese Ramsey, Look See Chinese Ramsey, Look See, Looksee Ramsey, Look See Restaurant Ramsey Nj, Look See Ramsey, Look See Ramsey Nj Menu, and Look See Ramsey Nj.