Look See

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Look See is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Cons
"Received the wrong take out order when I called back Jean who said she was the owner asked me what was in the order I received broccoli I answered she said what's wrong with broccoli I answered nothing the only thing wrong was that I didn't order it two t"
  • 1/15/2017

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2015

A Chinese food lover from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 9/27/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Mahwah, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/12/2015

A dining patron from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 5/02/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/06/2013

A Chinese chowhound from West Orange, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/07/2013

A diner from Toms River, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/21/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 8/20/2013

A dining patron from Ardsley, NY tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A dining patron from Plainfield, NJ tried it and liked it.

rburns6666 photo

rburns6666

Mahwah, NJ

Look See in Ramsey, NJ SUCKS!

Service SUCKS! No one greeted us when we walked in, the waiter who finally asked if we wanted to be seated acted like he was doing us a favor for seating us. We then waited over 15 MINUTES before we walked out the door. No less than 4 waiters were working the room walked by us at least 5 times each and didn’t bat an eye to ask us if we were ready to order. That great service coupled with a room of screaming children and a smell like an old age home made for some first impression. I only ever ordered take out from this place (Peking Duck), which is not bad, but what an experience to actually dine there… or try to dine there… unreal… I’ve been on the Internet since 1993 and this is the FIRST bad rest. review I’ve ever written… not kidding… That’s how bad I felt we were treated… went to Nagoya instead and had some great food and as always, great service… Look-See owner needs to take a Look-See at how his employees are treating his/her customers… if he wants any sort of customer retention..

May 1, 2011

Look See in Ramsey, NJ SUCKS!

April 30, 2011

Service SUCKS!

7/15/2017

A diner from Bronx, NY tried Tawara Japanese Restaurant.

5/04/2017

A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried Cafe Panache.

4/24/2017

A French food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried Cafe Panache.

4/02/2017

An Italian chowhound from Mahwah, NJ tried Romano's Macaroni Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2017

Gailvz tried Gao Tai Kitchen.

2/26/2017

A Mexican chowhound from North Bergen, NJ tried Chili's and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/05/2017

A dining patron from Park Ridge, NJ tried Tawara Japanese Restaurant.

1/23/2017

A diner from Fort Lee, NJ tried Ramsey Gourmet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food was excellent & owner is really nice & kind. I love this store so much.
1/15/2017

A Chinese chowhound from New York, NY tried Look See, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/25/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Park Ridge, NJ tried Tawara Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Chinese BYOB Lunch

Look See  Restaurant Reviews

Look See is located near the cities of Allendale, Mahwah, Upper Saddle River, Darlington, and Saddle River.
People found this by searching for: Look See Ramsey, Restaurants Near Ramsey Nj, Look See Restaurant Ramsey Nj, Looksee Ramsey, Look See Ramsey Nj Menu, Look See Ramsey Nj, and Look See Chinese Ramsey.