Look See

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Look See is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Cons
"Received the wrong take out order when I called back Jean who said she was the owner asked me what was in the order I received broccoli I answered she said what's wrong with broccoli I answered nothing the only thing wrong was that I didn't order it two t"
  • 1/15/2017

A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/11/2015

A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 9/27/2015

A Chinese food lover from Mahwah, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/12/2015

A Chinese food lover from Jersey City, NJ tried it.

• 5/02/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/06/2013

A dining patron from West Orange, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 9/07/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Toms River, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/21/2013

A diner from Mahwah, NJ tried it.

• 8/20/2013

A Chinese chowhound from Ardsley, NY tried it.

• 4/06/2013

A dining patron from Plainfield, NJ tried it and liked it.

rburns6666 photo

rburns6666

Mahwah, NJ

Look See in Ramsey, NJ SUCKS!

Service SUCKS! No one greeted us when we walked in, the waiter who finally asked if we wanted to be seated acted like he was doing us a favor for seating us. We then waited over 15 MINUTES before we walked out the door. No less than 4 waiters were working the room walked by us at least 5 times each and didn’t bat an eye to ask us if we were ready to order. That great service coupled with a room of screaming children and a smell like an old age home made for some first impression. I only ever ordered take out from this place (Peking Duck), which is not bad, but what an experience to actually dine there… or try to dine there… unreal… I’ve been on the Internet since 1993 and this is the FIRST bad rest. review I’ve ever written… not kidding… That’s how bad I felt we were treated… went to Nagoya instead and had some great food and as always, great service… Look-See owner needs to take a Look-See at how his employees are treating his/her customers… if he wants any sort of customer retention..

May 1, 2011

Look See in Ramsey, NJ SUCKS!

April 30, 2011

Service SUCKS!

11/13/2017

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried Ramsey Chinese Restaurant.

11/08/2017

A dining patron from Saddle River, NJ tried Ramsey Chinese Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing
Cons
Bad food
Comments
Rude staff
10/29/2017

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried La Gondola Pizzeria & Restaurant.

9/22/2017

A Chinese food lover from Darien, CT tried Ramsey Chinese Restaurant.

9/19/2017

A diner from Franklin Lakes, NJ tried Ramsey Gourmet.

9/09/2017

An American chowhound from Union, NJ tried Houlihan's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Pittsburgh, PA tried Tawara Japanese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/12/2017

A diner from New York, NY tried Smyrna Mediterranean Cafe Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food. Good portions. Great service.
8/11/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried Tawara Japanese Restaurant.

7/15/2017

A diner from Bronx, NY tried Tawara Japanese Restaurant.

Chinese BYOB Lunch

Look See  Restaurant Reviews

Look See is located near the cities of Allendale, Mahwah, Upper Saddle River, Darlington, and Saddle River.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants Near Ramsey Nj, Look See Ramsey Nj Menu, Looksee Ramsey, Look See Restaurant Ramsey Nj, Look See Ramsey, Look See Ramsey Nj, and Look See Chinese Ramsey.