33 Willoughby Road
Slough, Slough

Loon Tin

Overall
Pros
"Y"
"I have been going to this takeaway most of my life and have never found one better! I prefer it to any eat-in chinese restaurant I have been to!!!"
"Has been a quality place for many years. Top notch"
"Nice service"
"The sweet and sour chicken balls are the best. Delicious. "
Cons
"No cons. Just delicious Chinese food. "
Comments
"Best Chinese takeaway restaurant in Berkshire. "
  • 1/10/2019

A diner from Slough, M1 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Y
  • 12/08/2018

A chowhound from Edinburgh, U8 tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/17/2018

A diner from Slough, M1 tried it.

• 10/03/2018

A dining patron from Staines, N7 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/14/2018

A dining patron from Slough, M1 tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/16/2018

A food lover from Manchester, I2 tried it.

• 3/31/2018

A diner from Chislehurst, B8 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2018

A food lover from Langport, M3 tried it.

• 1/27/2018

A chowhound from Glasgow, V2 tried it and didn't like it.

• 9/29/2017

A diner from Slough, M1 tried it.

Loon Tin  Restaurant Reviews

Loon Tin is located near the cities of Slough, Slough, Eton, Stoke Poges, and Windsor.
People found this by searching for: Loon Tin Langley, Loon Tin Slough, Loon Tin Slough Menu, Loon Tin Chinese Langley Menu, Loon Tin Langley Menu, Loon Tin, Loontinlangley, and Loon Tin Menu.