2135 Nostrand Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11210-3001

Lords Bakery

Neighborhoods: East Flatbush
Cuisine: Bakeries

Lords Bakery is a Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"Red velvet cupcakes."
"Great service"
"excellent service and good cakes"
"Like they cheese cake"
"Great cakes!!!!"
Cons
"I went into Lords Bakery to purchase a pastry. The staff where extremely rude. The darker skinned young female Hooligan wearing a hoodie,appeared to have a horrible attitude and was extremely belligerent. When I addressed her demeanor she became v"
"Red velvet cupcakes only on fri and saturday"
Comments
  • 3/15/2021

• 3/02/2021

• 1/30/2021

A Bakeries food lover from US tried it.

• 1/20/2021

• 1/16/2021

• 3/10/2020

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2020

A dining patron from Yonkers, NY tried it.

• 12/11/2019

A Bakeries food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Comments
  • 3/21/2019

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/17/2019

A Bakeries chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

BIG_AXE photo

BIG_AXE

Brooklyn, NY

always fresh & good

I travel almost weekly to go there for various items they are always very fresh & very good the cheesecake is better tasting then Junious in my opinion but they do not charge a arm & a leg like Juniors so I highly recomend I have been getting stuff here since I was a little kid I grew up in the junction area

Thalie photo

Thalie

New York, NY

Photo Cake Disaster

I’ve been a customer of Lord’s Bakery for over 25+ years. My mom took me there when I was little. Even when I moved out of the neighborhood I still come back. Recently, I needed a baby shower cake and decided to try their photo cake for the 1st time.

When I came in, I dealt with this rude kid – he was very condescending and arrogant. He refuse to listen when I try to tell him what I wanted in a cake and spoke over me. When I gave him my picture he told me “next time cut the corners”; then he asked “if i knew what exteriors was” and should he explained exteriors to me! I didn’t tell him anything and just wanted to get the cake order in and leave but I was not happy. I placed an order for a 10" $60 photo cake. I especially went over the order and asked for a vanilla frosting and pink trims exterior; but yellow cake with chocolate frosting (like the 7 layer cake – which i pointed out to in the case).

When I picked up the cake I noticed that the picture wasn’t the entire small picture; just the couple’s head. When I complained – the supervisor first tried to tell me that the picture I gave him was not good. I said to him I’m talking about the size and then he blamed me for not asking for an entire body shot. I told him I didn’t know and it was my 1st time and the kid should have told me and he said well next time I should ask for it. When I tried to tell him that the kid was rude and was talking over me and insulted me, he said “oh he was just trying to explain to you about the cake.” When the supervisor saw i wasn’t happy all he said was sorry.

I paid $60 for the cake and I got a sorry! So I left not happy at all but hopping that at least the cake tasted good. I bought the cake to the baby shower. When the couple cut into to the cake, I saw that they made the wrong cake! Instead of giving me vanilla with chocolate fudge they gave me an entire chocolate cake with a disgusting chocolate filling. It was not what I ordered. I say disgusting because it was. The cake was dry chocolate and the frosting was chocolate and nasty.

After my experience with Lord’s Bakery I will never return and will tell everyone I know. They recently upgraded their B rating to A but It doesn’t mean a thing! Both service and good left me upset! However, I was more displease that the supervisor made light of my complaints and gave me a weak sorry! The CAKE WAS WRONG AND THE SERVICE WAS WORSE! I HAVE MY RECEIPT AND TOOK PICTURE OF THE CAKE INSIDE AND OUT IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEEBUT I’LL SAVE YOU THE TASTE OF THE CAKE!

Photo Cake

Bakeries Photo Cake Lord's Bakery

From CityGrid:

Lords Bakery is a family-owned business. We cater to our neighbor's tastes and needs for over 40 years. We carry a full line of cakes & pastries, breads & rolls, pies, turnovers, currant rolls, pound cake, carrot, coconut & nut cakes, and more. We also make specialty items for all holidays and seasons. Call us today for more information.

• Photo Cakes Our Specialty

Lords Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Lords Bakery is located near the cities of Flatlands, Bedford Stuyvesant, Bedford Stuyvesant, Clifton, and Park Slope.
People found this by searching for: Where Can I Buy Red Velvet Cakes On Flatbush In Brookyn Junction, Lords Bakery Red Velvet Cake, Lords Bakery Menu, Lords Bakery Brooklyn Ny Menu, Lords Bakery Brooklyn, Lords Bakery, Lord's Red Velvet Cheesecake, and Lords Bakery Prices.