4835 Pacific St
Rocklin, CA 95677

Loree's Little Shack by the Railroad Track

Cuisine: Family Fare, Diner

Loree's Little Shack by the Railroad Track is a Family Fare and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 1/24/2023

A dining patron from Salem, OR tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2022

• 7/12/2022

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/04/2021

A dining patron from Norwalk, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2021

A dining patron from Folsom, CA tried it.

• 1/31/2021

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 7/04/2020

A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it.

• 6/16/2020

A Family Fare food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/10/2019

A Family Fare food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/21/2019

A Family Fare food lover from US tried it.

Lovering photo

Lovering

Auburn, CA

First Visit

I saw Lorees Little Shack on God Day Sacramento so I decided to stop by., Nick Tomma’s review was good but this places is even beter. I was intrigued by the videos that I saw but that didn’t let me know what the food would be like. I put myself through college in the sixties working in a hamburger stand in Berkely and I pride myself in being an hamburger expert . The jalepeno cheesebureger that I had at Lorees was the best burger that I have ever had. I plan to go back and try some of their other menu items.

Jalepeno Hamburger

Best Hamburger that I have ever had. I am 66 and put myself through college at Nations Giant Brger cookiing what I thought they were the best burger made but this one was better.

Family Fare Diner Wifi

Loree's Little Shack by the Railroad Track  Restaurant Reviews

Loree's Little Shack by the Railroad Track is located near the cities of Loomis and Roseville.
People found this by searching for: Loree's Little Shack By The Railroad Track, Loris Shack On The Track, Lori's Little Shack, Lori's Little Shack Rocklin Ca, Lori's Little Shack By The Railroad Track, Loree's Little Shack, Lorie's By The Railroad Tracks, Restaurant Little Shack By The Railroad Tracks Sacramento, and About Lorieslittle Shack On The Railroad Track.