Lorenzo's

Neighborhoods: Sierra Gardens
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

August 20, 2009

Quality food

Great quality ingredients in the food! Not greasy, but fresh and real mexican food. I am a chilie relleno addict and they make one of the best. Definately one of those hidden gems.
May 7, 2009

Interesting Decor, Forgettable Food

We ate here once before and although I can't recall anything negative about this place...I can't really recall anything positive either. Maybe if we came during a bike show, it would have been a more interesting experience!
March 2, 2009

Disappointed - High Price - Low Quality

I know good chile verde when I taste it and I didn't find it here! The location is adjacent to shopping in the nearby Roseville Square. I think there may be a Taco Bell or Del Taco there and the food is probably better.\r The prices for…

Mexican Lunch Parking

Lorenzo's  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/05/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/05/2013 A diner from Rocklin, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/12/2013 A diner from Elverta, CA tried it.

Lorenzo's is located near the cities of Dryden and Rocklin.
People found this by searching for: Lorenzo's Roseville Menu, Lorenzo's Roseville Ca Menu, Lorenzos, Roseville, Lorenzo's Mexican Restaurant Roseville Menu, Lorenzo's Roseville Ca, Lorenzo's Roseville, Lorenzos Roseville, Lorenzo Roseville Ca, and Roseville Lorenzos.