Los Amigos

Cuisine: Latin American, Lunch, Breakfast

Los Amigos is a Latin American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything"
"Wonderful food! "
"cheese sauce "
"Great restruant"
"Fast friendly and affordable "
"This Los amigos has a super friendly staff that work fast to get you're food to you. One of them knows me by face - she nods at me and I nod back and she brings me my order without asking - perfectly!"
"Great food, low prices, and did I mention great food for a low price. Really I've been there many times and have never had a bad experience there.greatful that a friend from work recommended this place to me."
"Needs remodeling, too small for all the guests.They do get aot of customers"
Cons
"No calories on the menu."
"Nothing"
"Nothing"
"Small surroundings and could use an updated scene, but if the foods good, I'm not complaining!"
"The only con for me is that I have to drive to another city to enjoy it. It's worth the drive though."
"Fresh paint,decor.Too many food choices,no pictures of food"
Comments
"A friend recommended this place to me. I recommend this place to anyone reading this, you will not be disappointed. Try it and you'll recommend it to someone you know."
  • 8/21/2017

A Latin American chowhound from Seymour, IN tried it.

• 8/02/2017

A Latin American food lover from IN tried it.

• 7/14/2017

Cons
    No calories on the menu.
  • 5/26/2017

A dining patron from New Castle, IN tried it.

• 5/20/2017

A Latin American food lover from Louisville, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/14/2017

A Latin American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2017

A dining patron from New Castle, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Everything
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 2/20/2017

A diner from Anderson, IN tried it.

• 2/03/2017

A Latin American food lover from Anderson, IN tried it.

• 1/26/2017

A Latin American chowhound from New Castle, IN tried it and liked it.

Green

Hot dog

Ashley

Latin American Dinner Lunch

Los Amigos  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Los Amigos New Castle, In, Los Amigos New Castle Indiana Menu, Los Amigos New Castle, Los Amegos Newcastle In, Los Amigos New Castle In, Los Amigos Menu New Castle Indiana, Los Amigos New Castle Menu, and Los Amigos New Castle Indiana.