Los Amigos

Cuisine: Latin American, Lunch, Breakfast

Los Amigos is a Latin American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Wonderful food! "
"cheese sauce "
"Great restruant"
"Fast friendly and affordable "
"This Los amigos has a super friendly staff that work fast to get you're food to you. One of them knows me by face - she nods at me and I nod back and she brings me my order without asking - perfectly!"
"Great food, low prices, and did I mention great food for a low price. Really I've been there many times and have never had a bad experience there.greatful that a friend from work recommended this place to me."
"Needs remodeling, too small for all the guests.They do get aot of customers"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Small surroundings and could use an updated scene, but if the foods good, I'm not complaining!"
"The only con for me is that I have to drive to another city to enjoy it. It's worth the drive though."
"Fresh paint,decor.Too many food choices,no pictures of food"
Comments
"A friend recommended this place to me. I recommend this place to anyone reading this, you will not be disappointed. Try it and you'll recommend it to someone you know."

Green

Hot dog

Ashley

January 13, 2010

Los Amigos

Love Los Amigos! Never have had bad food there. They also have a restaurant in Huntington Indiana where I lived before New Castle. Was so excited when I moved here to find one of my favorites places to eat in my new town!
August 22, 2005

best in New Castle

Easily my fave place to eat in New Castle. The food is perfect, and the portions are big. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean. I've drove 45 minutes a few times just to eat here. Be sure to try the strawberry daiquiri! It's…
August 8, 2005

biggest strawberry daiquri eva!

This is my favorite mexican restuarant, and also the only reason I'm sorry I moved. I went there on several occasions, mostly on dates, and have always found the service excellent. You haven't really had mexican if you haven't tried it.…

Latin American Dinner Lunch

Los Amigos  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/04/2016 A diner from New Castle, IN tried it.

• 10/07/2016 Bettyew tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Bettyew liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2016 A diner from New Castle, IN tried it.

• 9/25/2016 A diner from Memphis, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2016 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wonderful food!
  • 7/04/2016 A diner from Franklin, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from North Vernon, IN tried it.

• 5/14/2016 Ashleyb2 tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. Ashleyb2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2016 A diner from Franklin, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Anderson, IN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    cheese sauce
    Cons
    None
People found this by searching for: Los Amigos New Castle Indiana Menu, Los Amigos Menu New Castle In, Los Amigos New Castle Indiana, Los Amigos Menu New Castle Indiana, Los Amigos New Castle In, Los Amigos New Castle, In, Los Amigos New Castle, and Los Amigos Menu.