Los Compas Taqueria & Mexican

Neighborhoods: Lasker Park
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"The waiter was neglectful the food was tasteless I got food poisoning from their menudo I gave my dogs my left over bacon from a burrito and they threw up . I went there based on the 5 star ratings but someone is probably editing their notes. The only thi"
"Great staff,even better food. Just wish it was more open. "
Cons
"Bad bad bad"
September 16, 2011

Good Food + a mouse

Good food!! But we did see a mouse running in the dining area..

Mexican Lunch Delivery

Los Compas Taqueria & Mexican  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/16/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Bad bad bad
  • 2/19/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great staff,even better food. Just wish it was more open.
  • 10/31/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 8/07/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 6/05/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/20/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 4/20/2013 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Los Campos Galveston Tx, Los Compas Galveston Menu, Los Campos Galveston, Los Compas Galveston, Los Compas Restaurant Galveston, Tx, Los Campos Restaurant Galveston, and Los Compas Menu Galveston.