1390 NE Stephens St
Roseburg, OR 97470-6402

Los Dos Amigos

Cuisine: Mexican, Latin American

Los Dos Amigos is a Mexican and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We eat here all the time and really like it. Always get a good quality meal. "
"Wait staff are pleasant and helpful."
"THEY HAVE THE "BEST" Authentic Mexican food in the entire west coast"
"friendly wait-staff"
"Love the spicy seafood"
"Nachos Los dos amigos"
"Very very delicious "
Cons
"The food. "
Comments
"Like the bean dip with the chips and salsa"
"Go back to the old way of preparing the chimichuga meat--no red sauce stuff in there!"
"go hungry"
  • 10/02/2018

A diner from Roseburg, OR tried it and liked it.

• 4/17/2018

A Mexican food lover from Roseburg, OR tried it.

• 12/02/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Roseburg, OR tried it.

• 8/22/2017

A dining patron from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from Roseburg, OR tried it.

• 6/11/2017

Pros
    We eat here all the time and really like it. Always get a good quality meal.
    Comments
    Like the bean dip with the chips and salsa
  • 3/03/2017

A dining patron from Eugene, OR tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wait staff are pleasant and helpful.
    Cons
    The food.
  • 1/29/2017

A diner from Eugene, OR tried it and liked it.

• 10/09/2016

A Mexican chowhound from Roseburg, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

TieDyeBySara photo

TieDyeBySara

Roseburg, OR

WOW!! As always!

Ive eaten here off and on for 15 years and Ive never been disappointed by the food or the staff!
This last year, I and my family have been eating at Los Dos more frequently and it is ALWAYS fabulous!

Vegetarian Fajitas

I LOVE this! Then, they flame it at your table! It is FAB-U-LOUS!
I could eat this at least once a week for a long time! Veggies, whole pintos and rice with flour tortillas. YUMM!

Nopales Con Carne De Puerco

YUMM! I’ve never had nopales before, so I almost tried another dish. I decided to risk it and I am SO glad I did!
The pork was SUPER TENDER and the sauce had a great spice to it, without being too hot for my taste.
The nopales were cut into little strips and if this is how nopales always taste, then Im hooked! (I even had a bite where I wiped the sauce off to better taste the nopales to see if I liked it.)
It also has their signature awesome rice with bean dip. I LOVE their rice! Then it also comes with some little flour tortillas.

Nachos (chicken or cheese only)

My sons are in love with the nachos at Los Dos. One gets the cheese only and the other gets the chicken.
Ive tasted both and the boys are right, it really is that good!

ShelleyNicole002 photo

ShelleyNicole002

Roseburg, OR

Best Restaurant

This is by far my favroite restaurant in town. It is so good and the people are so friendly. I could eat there everyday. GREAT FOOD!!!

Chipoltle Chicken and Chicken and Beef Enchilladas with Chips and Bean Dip

The Chicken Chipoltle is so good. OMG. Just enough spice and it is to filling. I could eat it for dinner everynight. LOVE IT

Mexican Latin American

Los Dos Amigos  Restaurant Reviews

Los Dos Amigos is located near the cities of Roseburg North.
People found this by searching for: Los Dos Amigos Roseburg,Oregon Menu, Los Dos Amigos Roseburg Oregon, Los Dos Amigos Roseburg, Los Dos Amigos Menu Roseburg Oregon, Los Dos Amigos, Los Dos Amigos Roseburg Menu, Los Dos Amigos Menu, and Los Dos Amigos Roseburg Or.