12200 S John Young Pky
Orlando, FL 32837

Los Generales Mexican Grill

Cuisine: Mexican, Southwestern, Vegetarian

Pros
"The Chorizo is the best I have ever had."
Cons
"Not enough people have given this place a try. The dining "crowd" was small."
Comments
"Go out on a limb and try something you have not had before in Mexican fare. I always like to try order something I've not had before and I am more often pleasantly surprised than disappointed. Life is too short to stick with the same old."
  • 5/04/2017

A Mexican food lover from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/22/2017

A dining patron from Orlando, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The Chorizo is the best I have ever had.
    Cons
    Not enough people have given this place a try. The dining "crowd" was small.
    Comments

Mexican Southwestern I Drive

Los Generales Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Los Generales Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Los Generale Menu, Los Generales Menu, Los Generales Mexican Food, La Generales Mexican Orlando, Los Generales Orlando Menu, and Los Generales Orlando Reviews.