Los Loros Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"The margaritas are awesomely strong"
June 4, 2012

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious :) ive been going here since ever , everyone is so sweet and their rice is my fAVORITE EVER THE CHEESE THE EVERYTHING they are so awesome its just a reall good restaurant :) owner TONY IS THE BEST :)
February 12, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

My husband and I tried Los Loros for the first time tonight. I ordered three beef tacos. When my meal arrived, I noticed that some of the cheese was discolored; there were grayish and bluish chunks of MOLDY CHEESE on my tacos. I asked the…
February 11, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Mexican Lunch Outdoor seating
Tips
  • Margaritas are the big draw, especially among the college crowd, and the restaurant serves a respectable selection of Mexican beers.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/07/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 5/03/2015 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2014 A diner from GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The margaritas are awesomely strong
  • 3/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, North Druid Hills, Scottdale, and Druid Hills.
People found this by searching for: Los Loros, Los Loros Clairmont Menu, Shops North Decatur Clairmont Los Lorros, Los Loros Decatur, Los Loros Mexican Restaurant Decatur Ga, Los Loros Decatur Ga, Los Loros Menu, Los Loros Atlanta Menu, and Los Loros Decatur Menu.