1248 Clairmont Rd
Decatur, GA 30030-1251

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"The margaritas are awesomely strong"
  • 8/07/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Monticello, GA tried it.

• 5/03/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The margaritas are awesomely strong
  • 3/24/2014

June 4, 2012

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious :) ive been going here since ever , everyone is so sweet and their rice is my fAVORITE EVER THE CHEESE THE EVERYTHING they are so awesome its just a reall good restaurant :) owner TONY IS THE BEST :)
February 12, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

My husband and I tried Los Loros for the first time tonight. I ordered three beef tacos. When my meal arrived, I noticed that some of the cheese was discolored; there were grayish and bluish chunks of MOLDY CHEESE on my tacos. I asked the…
February 11, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

1/14/2018

A Chicken wings chowhound from Decatur, GA tried Jerry Yum's.

1/10/2018

A dining patron from Stone Mountain, GA tried Royal Waffle King.

1/05/2018

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Jerry Yum's.

1/05/2018

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Hodges Bar-b-que.

1/02/2018

A Chicken wings chowhound from US tried Jerry Yum's.

1/01/2018

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried Demitris.

12/29/2017

A dining patron from US tried China Panda, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/25/2017

A diner from Decatur, GA tried Jerry Yum's.

12/22/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Decatur, GA tried China Panda, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/18/2017

A dining patron from Hollywood, FL tried Pizza Hut and liked it.

Mexican Lunch Outdoor seating
Tips
  • Margaritas are the big draw, especially among the college crowd, and the restaurant serves a respectable selection of Mexican beers.
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, Avondale Est, North Druid Hills, and Scottdale.
People found this by searching for: Los Loros Atlanta Menu, Los Loros Mexican Restaurant Decatur Ga, Los Loros, Los Loros Clairmont Menu, Los Loros Decatur Ga, Los Loros Decatur, Shops North Decatur Clairmont Los Lorros, Los Loros Decatur Menu, and Los Loros Menu.