1248 Clairmont Rd
Decatur, GA 30030-1251

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"The margaritas are awesomely strong"
  • 8/07/2015

A dining patron from Monticello, GA tried it.

• 5/03/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The margaritas are awesomely strong
  • 3/24/2014

June 4, 2012

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious :) ive been going here since ever , everyone is so sweet and their rice is my fAVORITE EVER THE CHEESE THE EVERYTHING they are so awesome its just a reall good restaurant :) owner TONY IS THE BEST :)
February 12, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

My husband and I tried Los Loros for the first time tonight. I ordered three beef tacos. When my meal arrived, I noticed that some of the cheese was discolored; there were grayish and bluish chunks of MOLDY CHEESE on my tacos. I asked the…
February 11, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

7/24/2017

A diner from Hollywood, FL tried Island Cafe and liked it.

7/22/2017

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried Island Cafe.

7/15/2017

A dining patron from Decatur, GA tried Shun Xing Restaurant.

7/15/2017

A diner from Lithonia, GA tried Happy Dragon Chinese Cafeteria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/10/2017

A Caribbean chowhound from Mableton, GA tried All Island Cafe.

7/07/2017

A diner from Tampa, FL tried Popeye's Chicken & Biscuits.

7/02/2017

A diner from US tried China Panda and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from Stone Mountain, GA tried China Panda.

6/30/2017

A diner from Decatur, GA tried China Panda.

6/28/2017

An International food lover from US tried Liz's International Roti House.

Mexican Lunch Outdoor seating
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, Avondale Est, North Druid Hills, and Scottdale.
People found this by searching for: Los Loros Decatur Ga, Los Loros Mexican Restaurant Decatur Ga, Shops North Decatur Clairmont Los Lorros, Los Loros Decatur, Los Loros Decatur Menu, Los Loros Menu, Los Loros, Los Loros Atlanta Menu, and Los Loros Clairmont Menu.