1248 Clairmont Rd
Decatur, GA 30030-1251

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

Overall
Pros
"The margaritas are awesomely strong"
  • 8/07/2015

A dining patron from Monticello, GA tried it.

• 5/03/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/05/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/04/2014

A Mexican food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The margaritas are awesomely strong
  • 3/24/2014

June 4, 2012

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious

REALLY GOOD REALLY FRIENDLY ! delicious :) ive been going here since ever , everyone is so sweet and their rice is my fAVORITE EVER THE CHEESE THE EVERYTHING they are so awesome its just a reall good restaurant :) owner TONY IS THE BEST :)
February 12, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

My husband and I tried Los Loros for the first time tonight. I ordered three beef tacos. When my meal arrived, I noticed that some of the cheese was discolored; there were grayish and bluish chunks of MOLDY CHEESE on my tacos. I asked the…
February 11, 2011

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

9/22/2017

A Pizza food lover from New Britain, CT tried Pizza Walley.

9/19/2017

An American food lover from Decatur, GA tried Demitris.

9/16/2017

A Wings chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried Atlanta's Best Wings, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2017

An American food lover from Woodstock, GA tried Church's Chicken.

9/10/2017

A Mexican food lover from US tried Coyote's Mexican Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Food & service
9/09/2017

A Caribbean chowhound from US tried All Island Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/02/2017

A dining patron from US tried China Panda, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

9/02/2017

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried China Panda, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/25/2017

A Wings food lover from Atlanta, GA tried Atlanta's Best Wings.

8/24/2017

A diner from Decatur, GA tried Oak Brewpub.

Mexican Lunch Outdoor seating
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 10:30PM

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Los Loros Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Decatur, Avondale Estates, Avondale Est, North Druid Hills, and Scottdale.
People found this by searching for: Los Loros Decatur Ga, Los Loros Decatur, Los Loros Clairmont Menu, Los Loros Atlanta Menu, Los Loros, Los Loros Menu, Shops North Decatur Clairmont Los Lorros, Los Loros Mexican Restaurant Decatur Ga, and Los Loros Decatur Menu.