Los Primos Mexican Grill

(Between Carey Ave and Bridge Ave)

Cuisine: Grill, Mexican

Overall
Pros
"I've eaten there three times over last two weeks and while the food is good the first time the cook came to my table and asked me what I ordered, second time was good but third time, which was today, last day of Sept 2017, I ordered braised beef torta and"
"They have the best tortas ever!!!!❤️"
"Friendly service, great food"
"Delicious Mexican food! Great family business. Food is fantastic!"
"This place is amazing. The food is delicious and it's priced unbelievably well. The people are super friendly. My friends and I go often. I definitely recommend this way. "
"Cheap good friendly service"
Cons
"Inconsistent looking and taste of the salsa. Possibly an improved ordering system."
"Wait times. Chips should be free. "
Comments
"If the red salsa isn't red, don't eat it. I ate very little of it."
  • 9/30/2017

A diner from Scales Mound, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    If the red salsa isn't red, don't eat it. I ate very little of it.
  • 7/13/2017

A dining patron from Muscatine, IA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/15/2017

A Grill chowhound from Davenport, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/18/2017

A Grill chowhound from Davenport, IA tried it.

• 12/22/2015

A diner from Davenport, IA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2015

A Grill food lover from Beloit, WI tried it.

• 5/09/2015

A Grill food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2015

A Grill chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2015

A Grill food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 4/21/2015

A Grill food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Grill Mexican

Los Primos Mexican Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Los Primos Mexican Grill is located near the cities of Rock Island.
People found this by searching for: Los Primos Mexican Grill Menu, Los Primos Menu Davenport Ia, Los Primos Davenport Ia, Los Primos Davenport, Los Primos Davenport Iowa Menu, Los Primos Davenport Iowa California Burrito, and Los Primos Davenport Iowa.