Los Tres Amigos

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

• 4/02/2017

A dining patron from Brighton, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/27/2015

A diner from Wilmington, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/21/2014

March 4, 2010

Fast Service, Good Food

I love this restaurant! I always get my entree within 10 minutes of arriving and it turns out good every time! Their food is well priced and so are the margaritas!
August 17, 2009

Fantastic

The best Mexican I have had north of the D! ...
March 1, 2009

Insulting staff and manager!!

I treated my daughter in law and her sister to dinner and three times the order was served wrong. I believe we were more than patient only to be insulted in Spanish. \r \r Unfortunately for them I speak Spanish and understood every…

6/22/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Thai Cafe.

5/27/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Howell, MI tried Firewood Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A diner from Fowlerville, MI tried Be My Guest Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good fish on Fridays. Comes with salad or soup, fries, & vegetable. Wasn't busy and we got our food fast.
5/10/2017

A Greek chowhound from Fowlerville, MI tried Brunners Restaurant and liked it.

4/30/2017

A dining patron from White Lake, MI tried Clearys' Restaurant Pub, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/17/2017

A dining patron from Howell, MI tried Thai Cafe.

4/16/2017

A dining patron from Howell, MI tried Dunkin' Donuts.

4/10/2017

An Asian chowhound from Belmont, MI tried Golden House.

4/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried The Red Apple Bar & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/02/2017

A dining patron from Brighton, MI tried Los Tres Amigos, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexican Good For Kids Parking

Los Tres Amigos  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Tres Amigos Nyc Times Square, Los Tres Amigos Howell Michigan, 3 Amigos Restaurant Howell Mi, Los Tres Amigos Howell Menu, Los Tres Amigos In Howell Michigan Menu, Three Amigos Restaurant Howell Mi, 3 Amigos Restaurant In Howell Michigan, and Menu Party Los 3 Amigos Restaurantehowell Mich.