Lotsa Pasta & Pub

Cuisine: Italian, Pub Food, Sandwiches

August 3, 2013

I was sad to hear it closed. I ate here, went to banquets, live entertainment nights and always had a good time.
September 1, 2009

Lotsa Pasta & Pub is the best!

Lotsa Pasta & Pub is a great place to eat. I booked it for my son's wedding rehersal dinner and the service was the best. They were very accomadating to the needs of our family and friends.
August 28, 2009

Lotsa Pasta & Pub is a great spot

went there for my son's rehersal dinner great place the food was out of this world.. the staff was a joy it was very roomy..you can enjoy a great dinner,,watch tv or play a game of cards or pool..

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Italian Pub Food Sandwiches

Lotsa Pasta & Pub  Restaurant Reviews

Lotsa Pasta & Pub is located near the cities of Primos Secane, Aldan, Primos, Secane, and Upper Darby.
People found this by searching for: Lotsa Pasta19018, Lots Of Pasta Clifton Heights, Lotsa Pasta Clifton Heights, Lotsa Pasta And Pub, Lotsa Pasta Clifton Heights Pa, Restaurants Lots Of Pasta In Pa., Primos Whats Lots A Pasta, Lotsa Pasta & Pub, and Lots Of Pasta Clifton Heights Pa.