1115 Rue Clark
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2Z 1K3

Lotte Furama

(Between Ruelle Brady and Boulevard René-Lévesque O)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: Dim Sum

Lotte Furama is a Dim Sum restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

CheapEthnicEatz photo

CheapEthnicEatz

Montréal, QC

Dim Sum brunch

Mmmm…delicious

Our group had our second round of Dim Sum brunch at Lotte Furama on Clark St in Chinatown. I have only had Dim Sum in two places and the other left me unimpressed.

We had a lot of fun and had 3 of those huge round tables. I really enjoyed my table because they were pretty adventurous in trying stuff. Also loved the fact that most of the time when a tray went by and something was offered you would mostly here: Yeah why not, we’ll have 2. Of course the other tables were great too ;-), and lots of new faces.

Anything shrimp is so good, those pork and peanut dumpling yummy, meat balls and tofu wrap so so. I can’t remember the rest but it was good. Oh and the desserts to with the sesame balls and the coconut flan. OK enough now I am getting hungry….

pork and peanut dumpling

just….yummy

coconut flan

This was the secind dessert we tried, besides the sesame balls. I reallike the flan a lot. Refreshing and different.

Dim Sum

Lotte Furama  Restaurant Reviews

Lotte Furama is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Lotte Furama (On Clark Street)., Furama Lotte Menu, Lotte Furama, Restaurant Lotte Furama, Lotte Menu, Lotte Furama Montreal, Lotte Dishes, and Lotte Furama Menu.