555 Atlantic Ave

Louie's Burger

Neighborhoods: Downtown Long Beach
Cuisine: Fast Food, Burgers, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"OMG!!!!!!!! I had the Ham& Cheese Omelette with Home Fries....The server gave me a take-out box, & it felt heavy I got it to a table, opened the top & found the most massive omelette I have ever seen, and it was sooooo! GOOD! For the price, GREAT DEAL!!! "
"Food is cooked to order"
"Fast drive thru"
"Great food!"
"ok "
"Very friendly atmosphere"
"I was very surprised but delighted of the amount of food you get and how the workers atmosphere was"
"the food is always good."
"Pros.. Good food large portions.... Cons-rude employees, not mannered etc..."
" fast service, kid-friendly, etc..."
"Double Bacon Cheese Burger with A1 Sauce, and Extra Crispy Onion Rings."
"You get alot for you $. The salads are huge and at a good price."
Cons
"Uhhhh! NOTHING!!!"
"Parking and drive thru can get pretty tight"
"Rude woman that was answering their phone to take orders. I told her that there was a mistake when my daughter picked up our order she replied "well! we all got in trouble already!!!" I laughed! "
"The customer service is bad, attitude"
"Cashier by the name of "Liz", she always has an attitude, she never smiles and when you ask for extra napkins, forks, etc. she takes deep breaths before giving it to you. There was this, one time... where we were in the drive thru and someone, "
"A little more freshness"
Comments
"Great choices up on the menu wall, Next up...Mushroom Burger"
"Good"
"Ignore the rude employees and enjky the great food"
  • 3/27/2019

A dining patron from Long Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Uhhhh! NOTHING!!!
    Comments
    Great choices up on the menu wall, Next up...Mushroom Burger
  • 11/01/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Long Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/28/2017

A diner from San Pedro, CA tried it.

• 8/15/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Long Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is cooked to order
    Cons
    Parking and drive thru can get pretty tight
  • 8/06/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/02/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

• 6/29/2017

A Fast Food chowhound from Long Beach, CA tried it.

• 6/24/2017

A Fast Food food lover from US tried it.

• 6/23/2017

A Fast Food food lover from Long Beach, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/24/2017

A dining patron from Long Beach, CA tried it.

Fast Food Burgers Sandwiches

Louie's Burger  Restaurant Reviews

Louie's Burger is located near the cities of Long Beach Lakewood and Signal Hill.
People found this by searching for: Louis Burgers Long Beach Ca, Louie Burger, Louie's Burger Long Beach Ca, Louie's Burger, Louie's On 2nd St. Long Beach, Louis Burger Long Beach Menu, and Louis Burger Long Beach.