Louise's Italian Cafe

Neighborhoods: Juneau Town
Cuisine: Italian, Catering, Lunch

Louise's Italian Cafe is a Italian, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 7/31/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 10/12/2013

kpio photo

Milwaukee, WI

I'm a repeat customer

I like some dishes better than others. Their bread and dipping oil is excellent. Be careful when saying yes to the special, though…..ask what the price is first. I ordered the special with out asking the price….it was $28.
Normally I only order appetizers. -K

ginmuffin photo

Milwaukee, WI

Louise's Trattoria - Delicious

I love Louise’s Trattoria. They have great Italian food. When you order a meal you get this awesome bread with dipping sauce (olive oil and vinegar with some spices). They have a variety of pastas, pizzas, calzones and other faire. They have two locations – one in downtown Milwaukee right on Cathedral Square in the heart of downtown and another in Brookfield (a suburb of milwaukee). So try it out.

I had the calzone the last time I was at this restaurant. it was ok. I was a bit disappointed in that it wasn’t stuffed with more cheese and peppers and onions.

Italian Parking Catering

Louise's Italian Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Louise's Italian Cafe is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Louise's Italian Cafe, Louise's Restaurant Milwaukee, Louises Italian Cafe, Louisa's Restaurant Milwaukee, Luisa's Trattoria Milwaukee, Milwaukee Restaurants, Louise's Milwaukee, Menu For Louise's Italian Cafe Milw., and Louisa's Milwaukee.