45 07 Ditmars Blvd
New York, NY 11105

Loukoumi Taverna

Neighborhoods: Ditmars Steinway
Cuisine: Greek, Catering, Lunch

Loukoumi Taverna is a Greek, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"GREAT FOOD GREAT SERVICE "
"Food is great"
  • 1/25/2017

Danielpalmier tried it, liked it, and rated it . Danielpalmier liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/27/2015

A diner from Pawling, NY tried it.

• 1/12/2015

Pros
    GREAT FOOD GREAT SERVICE
  • 10/02/2014

A Greek food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is great
  • 11/23/2013

A Greek chowhound from Ridgewood, NY tried it.

• 10/21/2013

A dining patron from Philadelphia, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/18/2013

A diner from Carteret, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 7/20/2013

A dining patron from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2013

A Greek food lover from Denville, NJ tried it and liked it.

Loukoumi Greek restaurant, Astoria NY

Loukoumi taverna, is a beautiful Greek restaurant, and perfect date spot. Stick with seafood as it is amazing and their specialty. The octopus is one of the best I have had ever.

loukoumi greek taverna seafood restaurant in astoria ny

Loukoumi Greek taverna seafood restaurant in astoria ny We went to this wonderful restaurant the other nights with our friends who had highly recommended it. Once inside we were warmly greeted by the owner and staff. The restaurants decor is warm. We had ordered an assortment of appetizers and three entrees to share. Everything we ordered was amazing. My favorite was a red snapper fish which was prepared grilled with a side order of horta, one of the best fish dishes i have ever eaten. The meal ended with an assortment of Greek deserts – a cornmeal cake dipped in honey, greek yogurt with walnuts drizzled in honey and a file pastry filled with a creamy custard.

Our whole experience was awesome and would definitely go back and i highly would recommend Loukoumi Greek taverna restaurant to others.

anthonyeric photo

anthonyeric

Astoria, NY

Loukoumi Taverna Restaurant 45-07 ditmars blvd Astoria NY

Awesome. From the grilled octopus appetizer, to the lemon potatoes, to the swordfish,to the Greek salad, to the ikoumeniki salad,to the scallops…awesome. Huge portions. Very busy and no reservations though.
toloukoumi.com

black sea bass

awsome!!!Just try it!!!

LOUKOUMI TAVERNA RESTAURANT For real greek food

OMG…the best

The best Greek restaurant

Greek Restaurant
I live in Greece, and once every 6 months im traveling to new york,
and every time i wanna go back to my favorite Greek restaurant Loukoumi.
To Loukoumi Greek restaurant by far is the best!!!

Stevepa photo

Stevepa

Williamsport, PA

Loukoumi Greek restaurant, 45-07 ditmars blvd Astoria

Loukoumi Greek Restaurant,
This is not a restaurant review, this is a description of an ongoing love affair , my wife is definitely with me on this. The decor, the wait staff, the participation of the kitchen personnel on the restaurant floor, and most importantly, the fresh, beautifully prepared and plated seafood.

The fresh sardines, grilled simply with a touch of olive oil, salt and pepper, are amazing. I have been tempted to keep ordering plates of this appetizers until sated, but have yet to muster the courage to do so, it seems so decadent, and I wonder if I’ll know sated when I reach it.

The fish, we have always ask for the staff’s recommendations on what is the freshest, the most desirable for that night and have not been disappointed. Simply prepared, simply outstanding. This place, like so many great restaurants, is about what they do with the freshest items available, and prepares it so that freshness is what you taste, what you remember.

loukoumi taverna

Finally I went to this lovely restaurant, from the owners or managers to the waitress they really want to let you feel that you’re more than welcome to enjoy a real Greek food and excellent service.

The price for appetizers was an average of $8 to $10 and entree seafood for $22, the Greek house wine was very good fand they we’re very generous to sent me just before the check another one order free of charge.
I must said this place is perfect to eat quality food in old fashion Greek way..

awesome!

loukoumi taverna

Awesome!!!The best Greek seafood i ever had!!!

Loukoumi taverna restaurant 45-07 ditmars blvd astoria ny

I had such a delicious meal here; we ordered “family style” so I got to sample several of the appetizers and entrees. This is the place to come for seafood: the highlight of the meal was definitely the grilled octopus: I had never tried octopus before and I LOVED it- it was really tender and flavorful. We also ordered a sampler of dips (including a delicious tzatziki), fresh Greek salad, yummy calamari, and a truly sinful cheese dip. For dinner we split the grilled snapper and a steak, both delicious. I really recommend sitting in the back garden.Is like you left for vacation to a Greek Island!!!
toloukoumi.com

rib steik

yummy!!!it was so tender and for a side order we got rice and lemon potatoes!!!

Toloukoumi.Com Greek Catering

Loukoumi Taverna  Restaurant Reviews

Loukoumi Taverna is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Loukoumi Astoria, Astoria Taverna, Best Greek Restaurant In Astoria, To Loukoumi, Links:Toloukoumi.Com, Loukoumi Taverna Astoria, Loukoumi, and Loukoumi Taverna.