Love Love Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Sunnyslope
Cuisine: Japanese

Overall
Pros
"Fast and friendly "
"Fast service"
"Customer service is fantastic. They get to know you and your special. Food is great. "
Cons
"Fast service clean establishment friendly staff. "
Comments
"Can you ask Center Street for their Curry recipe sorry but they have the best curry chicken dish. "
May 30, 2010

This is the standard by which I judge all others!

Love Love is the best teriyaki restaurant in Salem by far! I especially like their spicy chicken. It's just tangy enough without scalding your taste buds. Mr. and Mrs. Yim personally supervise the quality and food prep. I hardily recomend…
January 17, 2009

Love Love

I call into Love Love for lunch sometimes. They have great food at a great Price. I would recommend Love Love Teriyaki for anybody that likes teriyaki.
August 1, 2008

One of our favorites in Salem.

My wife and I eat here at least once a month. We take out at least once a month as well. It's only 5 minutes from our house. When dining in, I like to order the Tempura plate. My wife loves the Gyoza plate and the Tofu. I love the spicy…

Japanese

Love Love Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/09/2016 A diner from Beaverton, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast and friendly
  • 4/04/2016 A diner from Salem, OR tried it.

• 5/07/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 4/02/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2015 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2014 A diner from WA tried it and liked it.

• 10/02/2014 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 9/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Davinci's

Italian in Salem

Bentley's Grill, Salem

Northwest in Salem

Love Love Teriyaki is located near the cities of Four Corners and Brooks.
People found this by searching for: Love Love Teriyaki Salem, Love Love Teriyaki Salem Or, Love Love Teriyaki Salem Oregon, Love Love Teriyaki Sunnyslope Menu, Love Love Salem, Love Love Teriyaki Menu, Luv Luv Teriyaki Salem, Love Love Teriyaki South Salem Oregon, and Love Love Teriyaki 2 Menu.