Loves Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, American Traditional, Catering

• 5/07/2017

A dining patron from Savannah, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/05/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 10/08/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/14/2013

A Seafood chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

July 27, 2016

I'm a local, but I always enjoy going to Love's. It has a great view of the Ogeechee River, is comfortable and low-key, and serves great fresh seafood. My last visit put some wild-caught, fresh Georgia shrimp on the table, which was fried…
July 18, 2016

We've been dining here for almost 20 years on and off and my family for many years prior. Whenever we're in town we make a point of stopping at Loves for great seafood, this trip was no exception. The place is always crowded, but we were…
July 13, 2016

I like the crab balls and the hush puppies here- the tardar sauce is homemade really good ! The fried catfish are also good.

7/22/2017

A Mexican food lover from Savannah, GA tried El Gallo Mexican Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Rincon, GA tried Happy Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/16/2017

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried Chili's in Avalon/Oglethorpe Mall Area.

7/16/2017

A dining patron from Savannah, GA tried Wang's II in Highland Park.

7/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Happy China II in Pine Gardens and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

7/11/2017

A Cafe food lover from US tried Mama T's Southern Cafe in Bay Street Viaduct Area, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My entire meal was delicious I will return to hopefully enjoy the same experience.
7/02/2017

A dining patron from Savannah, GA tried Wang's II in Highland Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/30/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Savannah, GA tried Happy Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/28/2017

Jessicap6 tried Persepolis in Downtown Savannah, liked it, and rated it . Jessicap6 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ali always greets me with a smile and welcomes myself and my friends. Food is delicious and the service is always great :)
Comments
Dolmeh and Kebab, along with the sweet rice and baklava
6/26/2017

An American food lover from Charlotte, NC tried Waffle House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Seafood American Traditional Dinner

Loves Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Loves Seafood Restaurant Menu, Loves Seafood Savannah Ga, Loves Restaurant Savannah Ga, Loves Seafood Savannah Ga Menu, Loves Restaurant Savannah, Loves Seafood Menu, What Time Does Loves Seafood Open, Restauranthoursforlovesseafoodrestuarntsavannahga, and Love's Seafood Menu.