96 Highland Ave
Somerville, MA 02143

LP Pizza & Subs

Neighborhoods: Spring Hill
Cuisine: Wings, Lunch specials, Hamburgers

LP Pizza & Subs is a Wings, Lunch specials, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

delsamock1 photo

delsamock1

Randolph, ME

the worst experience

Not only was the ceasar salad dressing made of oil, and the fries cold and hard, but when I called to let them know – the owner screamed at me – twisting my words and saying I was saying he was a bad man, and saying the salad should be cold (when I had explained the fries and onion rings were cold and hard). A relaxing evening down the drain and we went to bed hungry because we could not eat the food. He offered to give us the same meal tomorrow for free. NO THANKS NEVER AGAIN!!

fish and chips, ceasar salad

Fish was nice, batter hard and dry. The tartar sauce was dry funny tasting sour cream. The small salad had fresh tomatoe, cucumber and lettuce, salad dressing was aweful.

The Ceasar salad was tasteless, with hardly any cheese and the salad dressing was made of oil. The croutons were ok.

I tipped before eating the food – since it was a delivery.
I will never eat or order from them again.

Online Ordering Wings Lunch specials

LP Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

LP Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Cambridge, Jericho, West Somerville, Harvard Square, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Lp Pizza Somerville Ma, Lp Sub Shop Somerville, Lp Pizza And Subs Cambridge, Lp Pizza And Subs, Lp Pizza & Subs, 617 628 7046, and Lp Pizza And Sub Boston Massachusetts.