Pittsfield Rd
Lenox, MA 01240

Luau Hale Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Polynesian, Asian

Luau Hale Restaurant is a Chinese, Polynesian, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
  • 9/29/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Old Chatham, NY tried it.

• 1/26/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/14/2016

A dining patron from Pittsfield, MA tried it.

• 1/21/2016

A dining patron from Northampton, MA tried it.

• 11/03/2015

A Chinese food lover from Adams, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/12/2015

A diner from Waltham, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/05/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/15/2015

• 1/13/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/22/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

sandy4 photo

sandy4

Pittsfield, MA

furious!

The food was OK. My complaint was that I purchased a “Save Around” coupon book that gives me coupons on restaurants in the area. I went to dinner tonight at the Luau Hale on the Pittsfield Lenox Rd with a large group – 25ish. I brought my coupon with me that was “$10 off a food purchase of $30 or more”! The expiration date is Dec. 2013 and it clearly states on the back “offer not valid with any other discounts, coupons, specials or on holidays” which tonight was none of these. When I gave the waitress the coupon she stated “she couldn’t take the coupon because it was a large party”! I stated to her that nothing mentioned that on the coupon. She stated I could use it the next time I went there. I told her I would not be back if this is how they do business! So for $10 they lost me and my family as a customer. So beware – they don’t take coupons! My bill was $47.00

Chinese Polynesian Asian

Luau Hale Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Luau Hale Restaurant is located near the cities of Lenox Dale.
People found this by searching for: Luau Hale Menu Lenox Ma, Luau Hale Lenox Ma, Luahale, Luau Hale Restaurant Menu, Luau Hale Restaurant Lenox, Ma, Luau Hale Lenox Ma Menu, Lua Hale Lenox Ma, and Luau Hale Menu.