Lubrano's Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Today was my first experience at Lubrano's. I went with friends who have been many times and love it. Our pizza was very, very good. Service was good overall. I plan to go back! "
  • 9/03/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Cary, NC tried it.

• 5/06/2015

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/24/2014

A Pizza food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/10/2013

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
haledixon photo

haledixon

New Orleans, LA

Garlic Knots.

Lubrano’s has the best pre-meal bread of anywhere in town – the awesome garlic knots. They’re like the size of large marbles and they give em to you with this marinara. You dip them and put them in your mouth and it’s good. The cream-based dishes here (alfredo and shit) are too oily, so get something like the cheese ravioli. They have that, baked, which I usually like a lot. But really, the garlic knots. If it werent for those garlic knots this place could fuck right off.

Pizza Lunch Good for groups

Lubrano's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Lubrano's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Douglasville, Cedar Fork, and Cary.
People found this by searching for: Lubrano's Restaurant Menu, Lumbranos, Lubrano's Pizza Menu, Lubrano's Morrisville, Lubranos Morrisville Menu, Lubrano's Italian Restaurant Cary Nc, and Lubrano's Menu.