Lubrano's Pizza & Italian

Cuisine: Salads, European, Sandwiches

Overall
Pros
"It was so cold. In January temperature was 60 degrees we asked the waitress to turn the heat on . Her reply was we have it cold b/c the kitchen is hot. Well, shouldn't the customer be comfortable? The manager came out & supposedly turned on the heat but"
"Excellent!"
"Mangement needs much improvements. Never judgea book by it covr."
"I loved it, best Italian in high point honestly. "
"Everything"
"Pizza is delicious. Friendly service. Family friendly"
"Not much in the way of pros. The food was ok but nothing to write home about. The service was awful. The waitress went to a table, sat down and spent the entire time I was eating there. Obviously was a friend but there's a time and place for that and "
Cons
"Parking"
"Food"
"Nothing"
"I spent time. In my life I can never get back there. "
Comments
"They are on point!! "
mwheeler photo

mwheeler

High Point, NC

great ny pizza

This is a great place for ny-style pizza! I’ve never dined in, but Lisa, who delivers, is always wonderful. I have only eaten their piazza, but so happy I found this place – best Ny piazza I’ve found in the area!

January 18, 2009

Bad Delivery

You pay extra for delivery and the cheese and sauce ends up in the middle of the pizza. There is a 4 inch ring of crust.The pizza is just OK - nothing special. I won't order from them again. Not worth it - there are better pizza places to…
January 5, 2009

Great food at a great price

Lubrano's has fantastic food and a really great price. I have never been disappointed with anything that I have tried. The service isn't the best but the food makes up for it.

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

$25 Gift Certificate

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Salads European Online Ordering

Lubrano's Pizza & Italian  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/04/2016 A diner from FL tried it.

• 1/29/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/20/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/31/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

• 11/18/2014 A diner from EU tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Lubrano's Pizza, Lubrano's Skeet Club Menu, Lubrano's Pizza Menu, Lubrano's High Point Menu, Lubrano's Pizza & Italian Restaurant High Point, Nc, Lubrano's Pizza High Point Menu, Lubrano's Menu, and Lubrano's High Point Nc Menu.