3443 Rue St-Denis
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2X 3L1

Luca Et Franco

(Between Rue Sherbrooke E and Rue de Rigaud)

Neighborhoods: Jeanne-Mance
Cuisine: Tapas, Small plates, Italian

Luca Et Franco is a Tapas, Small plates, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

unhurried

I was here for supper last year.

The staff, particularly the manager, were very friendly. The manager spoke eloquently about the food, talked about how nothing is prepared in advance. When asked about the music volume, it was turned down very promptly. And the manager seemed concerned when I left much earlier than the rest of my group — for personal reasons, not anything to do with the restaurant.

Service was pretty slow. A simple Caprese salad took an hour and a half to arrive. The waiter also mixed two kinds of white wine in my glass, by accidentally topping up from a different bottle; he replaced my wine with multiple profuse apologies.

I would like to go back one day — a day when I have lots of time and feel like being pampered.

Agnolotti

These are veal-stuffed pasta in a sage butter sauce. The bowl was heaped up with half-moon-shaped pillows.

Caprese salad

I had a taste of someone’s salad. This was worth waiting for! The tomatoes were so vividly red, the cheese so creamy and white, all drizzled with balsamic vineagar.

Four cheese pizza

The pizza was made on a thin crust and it was HUGE. More than one person tasted off it and yet there was still plenty for a doggie bag. I liked it, but the person who ordered it did not.

Tapas Small plates Italian

Luca Et Franco  Restaurant Reviews

Luca Et Franco is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: 3443saintdenis.