789 E Main St
Stamford, CT 06902

Luca's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, American

Luca's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Italian, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/27/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

DarioM photo

DarioM

favourite!!

What can I say? You’ll have to experience the expertise of Luca’s pizza yourself!

CelieFoer photo

CelieFoer

Lovely

Gosh what an exellent meal! I’m full yet I’m craving more of Luca’s pizza!

Shaniqua photo

Shaniqua

Eat here

I would recommend this to anyone wanting some excellent pizza fast! This pizzeria does just that, for amazing prices too! Me and my friends will be coming here again soon.

SaschaJ photo

SaschaJ

Truth on Lucas!

Okay. I wanna ask Luca personally what on earth his secret recipe is for those goddamn pizzas. They’re so tasty they’re addictive! I’ve been here twice in this week alone..

Laraa photo

Laraa

Excellent!

Me and my mom came here last night for a quick meal. I had the Penne alla Vodka which was really nice and my mom had the classic pizza, she loved it! Needless to say we are coming back here tonight :D

Penne Alla Vodka

V. v. Tasty :D

Will8273 photo

Will8273

Love it! xD

The best thing about this place is the quality of the pizzas! The dough is perfectly crisp, not burned. The cheese they use here is delicious. I want more! Excellent pizzeria, Luca should be proud xD

Sara212 photo

Sara212

Deli-cious

Luca’s pizza is amazing, delicious, tasty, awesome, lovely and filling. Oh and did I mention it’s DELICIOUS?! :D

Large Casino Pizza

Need I say more?

AttishKhan photo

AttishKhan

great italian fast food

My friend recommended me to try Luca’s Pizzeria. I thought they won’t be good because they are new. But by God, I was wrong. Since my first day, I go to Luca’s Pizzeria at least 3 times a day. All their food is well cooked. I sometimes order my food to be delivered at home. Their home delivery is awesome and all the food comes in hot,

PariyaYawar photo

PariyaYawar

Melbourne, Victoria

tasty pizzas and great service

They deliver one of the best pizzas in that area. I have tried so many pizzerias but I would prefer Luca’s Pizzeria over all others. They are new but the quality of almost all their products is superb. I go there twice a week with my friends and I absolutely love it.

AltamashKhan photo

AltamashKhan

Great Italian pizzas

I really like their pizzas simply because they are so affordable and tasty. Their home delivery service is awesome too. It’s surprising how well they cook given that they are new. Even their service is like any 5 star pizzeria. I know that if they continue, they will be one of the best.

beth162 photo

beth162

True Italian pizza

Ordered from here the other day- great menu. I had the margherita pizza and being familliar with Italian food, I can say this is one awesome pizza, I can’t wait to try the pasta dishes!

Elvis_P photo

Elvis_P

Luca makes tasty pizza!

Let’s raise a glass to Luca! He makes some niice pizza! The crust was just the right texture. Not too salty. Not too cheesy. This was the first time I’ve been to this pizzeria and I can say it is perfect for those times you want to eat out without paying too many hard earned dollars!

MirandaDay photo

MirandaDay

Luca's Pizzeria

This is the best pizza I’ve found in Stamford, I will be back! I’m craving the Tiramisu I had for desert. This is the place to go when you want quality food for an afforadable price!

LuceeRaeSmith photo

LuceeRaeSmith

My favorite Pizzeria!

I came to this pizzeria after a friend told me all about it. I was not disappointed. I never rate 5 stars for anything but this place deserved it. I have come back 3 times since my first visit and ordered something different each time. My favorite has to be the Bolognese. It was delicious! Also, the prices are awesome which is always a plus!

PizzaLover21 photo

PizzaLover21

Amazing Pizza. amazing prices :D

The most addictive pizza in town! Me and my fiance order the Casino Pizza every time. It is delicious. If you’re not a big fan of pizza, I would go for the lasagna. The staff are lovely. The prices are great! I’ve saved a ton of money eating here, it’s like italy has finally come to stamford! :D

Large Casino Pizza

Indian in Downtown

Outpost Pizza

Pizza in Waterside

Luca's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Luca's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Ridgeway and Old Greenwich.
People found this by searching for: Luca's Pizzeria Stamford Ct, Lucas Pizza Stamford Ct Menu, Lucas Pizza Stamford Ct, Lucas Stamford Ct Menu, Lucas Pizzeria Stamford, Luca's Pizza Stamford, and Lucas Pizzeria Stamford Ct.