Lucca

Neighborhoods: North End
Cuisine: Italian, European, American

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

August 28, 2015

This place is great!! Food is delicious, well priced, good/reasonably priced wines as well. Portions were much larger than expected, too. Husband and I shared a salad special, then he had the gnocchi and I had the stuffed peppers. Beans in…
June 20, 2012

Still a gem after all those years. Located in the heart of the North End it still offers a delectable menu, fabulous service, and a wonderful dining experience. The wine list is extensive enough to satisy any palate, and the menu options…
April 16, 2010

Good bar scene

One of the few places in the North End with a decent-sized bar, it's usually a pretty good scene here on weekend nights. Even better, the food is very tasty.

10/22/2017

A Cafe food lover from Saint Petersburg, FL tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it.

10/18/2017

A dining patron from Bristol, CT tried Sun Pizza in Franklin Field North.

10/12/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A chowhound from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A Catering chowhound from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A diner from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

An American food lover from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

Italian Online Reservations Accepts credit cards
Tips
  • Oenophiles enjoy a lengthy, pricey wine list that's split between American and Italian entries.
  • The restaurant's downstairs mahogany-and-glass wine room provides a quiet spot for private parties.
Sun-Sat 11:30AM - 01:00AM

From CityGrid:

Whether you join us for a relaxing dining experience or a little later for cocktails and to sample our late night menu, we are sure you'll be won over by Lucca's elegant charm and warm ambiance. \n\nNamed after the Tuscan town famous for its extra virgin olive oil, Lucca concentrates on bringing Northern Italian classics, and new innovations to our clientele in a beautiful setting. Our attention to detail and focus on excellent service make us the perfect place for everything from romantic to business dinners. Our elegant function room can accommodate up to 65 people, making it one of the largest in the North End, and our staff will make your next function a special experience for your entire group.(857) 321-8819

• Private Events
  • Italian Cuisine Boston
  • Late Night Cocktails

Lucca  Restaurant Reviews

Lucca is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Manu For Lucca In North End Boston, Italian Restaurant North End Boston Zagat Rated, Lucca North End, Lucca North End Menu, Places To Eat In Vincennes Ind, Lucas North End Boston, and Lucca Boston Menu.