116 Huntington Ave

Neighborhoods: Back Bay
Cuisine: Italian, Late Night, Seafood

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

August 10, 2012

Lucca is great.. This location is just as good if not better than the North End location. The food is incredible and the staff is very accommodating. Try it if you haven't already.
May 26, 2010

Pathetic Dining Experience

Eating at Lucca, Back Bay, was one of the worst dining experiences I have had to date in 30 years of living in Boston. From the pre-dinner cocktail to the main course, everything was consistently disappointing. I had the pomegranate…
May 30, 2008

fantastic food and service

I have been to Sasso four times now. I am slowly working through the menu. The scallops over oxtail is my favorite followed closely by the duck over green garlic rissotto. The service on all visits has been very good attentive but not…

Berkshire Grill

Grill in Back Bay-Beacon Hill

10/12/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Brown Sugar Cafe in Allston.

10/12/2017

A dining patron from Waltham, MA tried Tim's Tavern (CLOSED) in South End.

10/11/2017

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Liberty Bell Roast Beef in D Street - West Broadway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A diner from Cumberland, RI tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A dining patron from US tried Anh Hong.

10/07/2017

A Cafe food lover from Bogor, 30 tried Café Budapest (CLOSED) in Back Bay and liked it. They liked the food.

10/06/2017

An American chowhound from Boston, MA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Dorchester, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The parking lot was littered with trash. When I got inside, the floor inside was littered with trash. The woman at counter was NOT interested in me, the customer. I had to ask her to serve me. I received incorrect order and never saw a smile, or heard a t
Cons
Comments
Worst experience I have had in a long time. I was polite because I had my grandson. I really wanted to say something.
10/05/2017

A diner from US tried Smile Thai Noodles in Brighton.

10/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Boston, MA tried La Parrilla Restaurant in Columbia Point.

10/04/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Boston, MA tried Dry Dock Cafe in South Boston.

Italian Accepts credit cards Online Reservations
Tips
  • With few metered spots within walking distance, the restaurant's valet service ($16) is a necessary evil for most patrons.
  • A late-night menu of starters and pastas is served nightly until 1:30am.

From CityGrid:

Lucca Back Bay is the sister restaurant of Lucca in the North End. The Kitchen, headed by Nate Lawrence, embraces classic Italian cuisine with a contemporary approach. Nate works closely with the finest purveyors and local farmers to ensure that nothing but quality produce enters his kitchen. From house-made pasta and breads, to handcrafted desserts, the cuisine is a thoughtful, well executed, process.\n\nLucca Back Bay offers two dining styles. The elegant main dining room at Lucca Back Bay is the perfect place to relax and enjoy world-class cuisine and exceptional service in a fine dining atmosphere. The cozy and intimate lounge at Lucca Back Bay is a great place to hang out after work, whether that?s at 5pm or 1am. We have been told that we have the best burger in town, a staple on our bar menu which is served nightly until 1am. We stay open until 2am every night. (857) 321-8820

• Seasonal Menu's

Asian in South End

Modern Pastry Shop

Bakeries in Central

Lucca  Restaurant Reviews

Lucca is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Ernie's Restaurant, South Boston Va, Luccas 116 Huntington Ave, Lucca Menu Huntington Ave Boston, Chelsea Restaurants, Lucca Back Bay Boston Ma, Lucca Huntington Ave, Outback Steakhouse Somerville, Ma, Mexican Restaurants Jericho, Vt, and Places To Eat Near Roxbury, Pa.