Lucero's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Deli

Cons
"$28+ for two pizzas. Asked for light sauce got no sauce and the pizza was not good at all - very strange crust that had a stale aftertaste. Called them back and they said there was nothing they could do. Will never order from them again!"
  • 9/20/2013

A diner from Falls Church, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Pizza

MamaD photo

MamaD

Laurel, MD

Variety at its best!

I give this restaurant a 5 star review for many reasons. The food is great, the customer service is fabulous and they have a great variety of foods. There is somthing to please everyone in the family. They also deliver within a 4 mile radius which is a plus. They do have a $20 delivery minimum which isn’t that great if you are ordering solo. But in my case it gave me a chance to try other menu items. Since I’m on a far corner of their 4 mile radius, I can tell you that my food still arrived hot and fresh. First round I ordered was a white pizza and a steak & cheese sub. The pizza was good , but the steak sub was fabulous. Highly recommended. Lots of meat, cheese and pepper flavors. Tastes like a philly cheesteak.
The other items I had was Mexican taco’s, Hard shell taco’s, and chicken wings(hot). The taco’s were great, most authentic tasting i’ve had since moving to the east coast (from california). I highly suggest trying this restaurant.

July 23, 2008

Best Pizza... Best Price!

Lucero's serves the BEST pizza in town- hands down... and you don't have to go broke! My buddies and I order their Deluxe and Meat Lovers religiously every Friday! I heard their buffalo wings are also good, but haven't had them yet.…
July 21, 2008

Best Pizza - Best Price!!

Lucero's serves the BEST pizza in town- hands down... and you don't have to go broke!\r My buddies and I order their Deluxe and Meat Lovers religiously every Friday! I heard their buffalo wings are also good, but haven't had them yet.…

5/15/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from US tried Shane's Sandwich Shops.

5/13/2017

A diner from US tried China Wall.

5/12/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried Pasta Plus and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/10/2017

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Laurel, MD tried More Than Java Cafe.

5/07/2017

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches food lover from US tried Olive Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food
4/16/2017

A Seafood food lover from Silver Spring, MD tried Red Lobster.

4/13/2017

A dining patron from Sevilla, 51 tried Brass Duck.

4/13/2017

A diner from Laurel, MD tried McDonald's.

4/05/2017

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches food lover from Laurel, MD tried Olive Garden.

4/03/2017

A Specialty Soup & Sandwiches chowhound from Burke, VA tried Pasta Plus.

Pizza Lunch Takeout

Lucero's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Lucero's Pizza is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: Lucero Pizza, Lucardo Pizza 20723, Food Delivery Laurel Md 20723, Lucardo Pizza, Luceros Pizza, Lucero's Pizza, Lucero's Pizza Laurel Md, Lucero's Pizza Menu, and Luceros Pizza Menu.