Lucero's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Deli

Cons
"$28+ for two pizzas. Asked for light sauce got no sauce and the pizza was not good at all - very strange crust that had a stale aftertaste. Called them back and they said there was nothing they could do. Will never order from them again!"
  • 9/20/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Falls Church, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
MamaD photo

MamaD

Laurel, MD

Variety at its best!

I give this restaurant a 5 star review for many reasons. The food is great, the customer service is fabulous and they have a great variety of foods. There is somthing to please everyone in the family. They also deliver within a 4 mile radius which is a plus. They do have a $20 delivery minimum which isn’t that great if you are ordering solo. But in my case it gave me a chance to try other menu items. Since I’m on a far corner of their 4 mile radius, I can tell you that my food still arrived hot and fresh. First round I ordered was a white pizza and a steak & cheese sub. The pizza was good , but the steak sub was fabulous. Highly recommended. Lots of meat, cheese and pepper flavors. Tastes like a philly cheesteak.
The other items I had was Mexican taco’s, Hard shell taco’s, and chicken wings(hot). The taco’s were great, most authentic tasting i’ve had since moving to the east coast (from california). I highly suggest trying this restaurant.

July 23, 2008

Best Pizza... Best Price!

Lucero's serves the BEST pizza in town- hands down... and you don't have to go broke! My buddies and I order their Deluxe and Meat Lovers religiously every Friday! I heard their buffalo wings are also good, but haven't had them yet.…
July 21, 2008

Best Pizza - Best Price!!

Lucero's serves the BEST pizza in town- hands down... and you don't have to go broke!\r My buddies and I order their Deluxe and Meat Lovers religiously every Friday! I heard their buffalo wings are also good, but haven't had them yet.…

8/18/2017

A Caribbean food lover from Reisterstown, MD tried Celebritiez Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/16/2017

A dining patron from Columbia, MD tried Chi Bal.

8/14/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Beltsville, MD tried Longhorn Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing was good about my visit. The steak was stringy. The food was brought out for the 5 of us only one person ate a side dish and everyone waited. We did not get to eat at the same time because the food was not there. The food was salty and not go
7/31/2017

A Seafood food lover from Washington, DC tried Bay 'n Surf Seafood Restaurant.

7/18/2017

A diner from Laurel, MD tried Mandarin House Restaurant.

7/16/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from East Lansing, MI tried Mandarin House Restaurant.

7/14/2017

An American chowhound from Laurel, MD tried Oliver's Old Towne Tavern.

5/15/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Shane's Sandwich Shops.

5/13/2017

A chowhound from US tried China Wall.

5/12/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried Pasta Plus and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza Lunch Takeout

Lucero's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Lucero's Pizza is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: Lucero's Pizza, Lucero Pizza, Luceros Pizza, Lucero's Pizza Menu, Food Delivery Laurel Md 20723, Lucardo Pizza 20723, Lucero's Pizza Laurel Md, Lucardo Pizza, and Luceros Pizza Menu.