Lucia at Andaluz Hotel

Cuisine: Fusion, Bottle Service, Lounge

Lucia at Andaluz Hotel is a Fusion, Bottle Service, and Lounge restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

mom2twins photo

mom2twins

Los Lunas, NM

Never again

I ordered the Monte Cristo… it was like eating right out of the fryer. My friends also ordered french fries and could, quite literally, squeeze old oil from their fries.

Their only redeeming quality… dessert! But I have a feeling it is not made on site.

Monte Cristo

October 16, 2014

Great Experience

I went to Hotel Andaluz while I was on vacation and absolutely loved it. The staff was so friendly, the atmosphere was excellent, and the food was fantastic. I will stay here whenever I go to ABQ again.
October 16, 2014

Beautiful Hotel in downtown Albuquerque. Not to mention, there is a lot of history here, especially since it was one of the original Hilton hotels. The hotel offers a variety of amenities and activities that are fun for the whole family.
January 24, 2013

Superb hotel in downtown ABQ.

Fusion Bottle Service Lounge

Lucia at Andaluz Hotel  Restaurant Reviews

Lucia at Andaluz Hotel is located near the cities of Old Town, University Of New Mexico, and Unm.
People found this by searching for: Lucia Restaurant In Albuquerque, Lucia Albuquerque Menu, Lucia Restaurant Albuquerque, Lucia Albuquerque, Lucia's Albuquerque, Lucia Resturant Abq Nm Menu, and Lucia Andaluz Menu.