12 E Lancaster Ave

foodjunkie10 photo

foodjunkie10

Philadelphia, PA

Tarnished Taste Buds

Im usually pretty fair when it comes to the mom and pop restaurant, after all, that’s what gives philadelphia its feel. Ive lived in Ardmore my entire life and recently took my 5 year old son to get some lunch. We stopped to get a slice and he was excited about getting a smoothie. His first ever. The place is called Mainline Smoothie at 12 ardmore inside of Lucianos. First of all the service was terrible, they were so rude that I thought my son was going to cry. When he took his first sip I just assumed that he didnt know what to expect based upon the look on his face. I took a sip of the drink just to verify and it was the worst taste ever. I cant imaging what they put in there. I paid and promptly left. I cant imagine what the owner was thinking about putting this place inside his restaurant. Times must be tough!! Do your taste buds a favor and crab a water ice.

smoothie

Bad Smoothie.

DJ1LOVE photo

DJ1LOVE

Ardmore, PA

BEST PIZZA IN ARDMORE... PERIOD!

I’ve lived in Ardmore all my life and have tried all the pizza shops in town. Luciano’s was my fav until the original Luciano sold it and it went downhill. I am here to tell you that Luciano’s is back and better than ever!!! I swear the pizza is better than it has ever been and the new owner has put all types of new toys in the shop to keep the customers occupied while they eat or wait for their food!! They have tv’s at EVERY table as well as an internet cafe with computers that customers can jump on whenever they want!!! They also added a SMOOTHIE BAR up front (MAINLINE SMOOTHIE). I tried a smoothie for the first time today after my lunch and it was delicious!!!!!!!!!! This isn’t the Luciano’s you remember, this is the NEW and IMPROVED Luciano’s!!! Try it, you WON’T be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hatorade photo

Hatorade

expensive for average food

first of all we were told we had an “old menu” without proof. the price was then jacked up to $8 more than we expected. delivery man said “you’ll love this food, don’t worry”.
turns out he was wrong. the stromboli was nasty and too salty and greasy. the salad greens were old and the vinegar dressing was too sweet.

ardmoresfinest photo

ardmoresfinest

Ardmore, PA

LUCIANO'S DOESN'T SELL SMOOTHIES, MAINLINE SMOOTHIE DOES...

I don’t know what the last review has to do with LUCIANO’S PIZZA?? MAINLINE SMOOTHIE is MAINLIE SMOOTHIE and LUCIANO’S is LUCIANO’S. AND LUCIANO’S HAS THE BEST PIZZA AROUNDPERIOD!!!
(and my smoothie from MAINLINE SMOOTHIE was pretty good too!!!) ONE LOVE ~ ARDMORES FINEST

BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA

Nasty "Italian" Eats Mainline Smoothie Ardmore

Luciano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Luciano's Pizza is located near the cities of Lower Merion, Haverford, Wynnewood, Cardiff By The Sea, and Narberth.
People found this by searching for: Luciano's Menu Ardmore Pa, Luciano Pizza Ardmore, Mainline Smoothie, Lucciano Bryn Mawr Pizza, Luciano's Pizza Ardmore, Luciano's Ardmore Pa, Pizza Slices Sold In 19003, and Internet Cafe Ardmore Pa.